1

Jaemin always went to the same place when he had a heat cycle. It was called, Fireflies. He went there to satisfy the horrible heat he would get. He had always told himself he didn't need an alpha unless he was in heat. And so, every heat cycle, without fail, he would show up at Fireflies and get an appointment to do dirty, obviously sexual, things with other strangers.

He would take his birth control pills. Usually, the alphas would use condoms anyway. This particular place, Fireflies, wasn't too bad. It had the highest rating out of all the places to relieve yourself. It was hidden too. He couldn't care less about who had his body at those moments. All he needed was an alpha's body for a while, then he'd be fine. It was a good thing it was illegal to mark someone without their consent.

He was an unmarked omega and he didn't care. He lived his life relatively normally. The only big secret he had was Fireflies.

Well, yes, that was the only secret he had.

Jaemin went to Fireflies this one particular heat cycle. He couldn't remember much of the sex, usually, as he was clouded with lust in the heat of the moment and he usually got drunk enough to barely remember the faces of his lovers. He remembered this particular time there was more than one person. He mostly just remembered realizing a couple of things that were off about him not long after.

He started getting morning sickness. He felt more fatigued. His belly had been slightly swelled.

This could only obviously indicate one thing. Thus, he found himself at his local doctor to get a checkup. He dreaded the result. There was a high chance that he was pregnant. The last heat cycle he had was spent at the same place. He had always tried to be careful. He would take his pills and, again, condoms were usually used by the alpha. He guesses some dumb alpha decided not to wear one.

It's not completely the alpha's fault though. A baby takes two to make, so he sighed, knowing he would have to take responsibility for letting someone do this. When he saw the doctor's smiling face, he knew it was bad news.

"Mr. Na I have good news for you. You are a pregnant omega now!" She seemed excited.  Jaemin forced a smile to be polite. He felt bad asking the next part, but he needed to know. She was a reliable enough source.

"Do you know where I can get an affordable abortion?"

The lady looked at him in horror before clearing her throat. An abortion wasn't very well supported around the areas where Jaemin lives. The lady started researching on her computer a few places and handed Jaemin a paper in obvious disappointment. She said no more except goodbye when she left.
~•~•~•~
"500,000 won."

Jaemin looked at the nurse with a look of shock. This is why he did not want to get pregnant. Hospital bills likely costed even more than an abortion. His cheapest ideal had always been his handy dandy pills.

"Can I come back later?" Jaemin smiled forcefully, "I think I'm still going to think about it."

"Alright, kid."

Jaemin walked out of the abortion clinic and he felt the waterworks coming their way. He got in his car and called Renjun crying.

"Jaemin? Are you crying?"

"I'm coming over." Jaemin said with a sniffle.

"Alright, just walk in, okay?

That's exactly what Jaemin did. Renjun had been watching his show and immediately turned it off when Jaemin walked in. Jaemin flung himself into his best friend's arms and started sobbing. It was an awkward position as they were both on the couch.

"Jaemin?" Renjun rubbed Jaemin's back. "What's wrong?"

"Renjun, I am so stupid." Jaemin cried into his shirt.