22

Just thought this song matched the vibesss while editing haha ^, but please listen to your own music cause you probably have great taste! ;)

And Jeno didn't answer his question.

It had been a couple of days since Jaemin sent a text, but Jeno hadn't answered. And Jaemin realized something in the last couple of weeks...

He needed Jeno.

He was in a lot of pain and his baby was restless. He could tell: he really needed Jeno.

There was all these things he had been terrified of: Renjun leaving, meeting his mother again, and making a new friend. They had all gone in his favor, but when he finally decided to text Jeno, he didn't answer. He tried not to despair, but it hurt his pride a little. He shouldn't be angry, but he could feel the heat start to get to him. He took a deep breath.

Let it go.

Calm down.

He's probably busy.

Well, it didn't work, because Jaemin started getting dressed. He grabbed his phone and was walking to his car.

How dare he?

Jaemin got in his car and started driving angrily, not even bothering to turn on the heat setting, though it was cold outside. He had also brought the thinnest sweater ever. He was definitely cold. He shivered but only drove faster. He'd rather just get to his destination than go back home at that point.

It wasn't until he got to Jeno's house that sense started to kick in.

You didn't answer his texts either.

You really came all this way, in the cold, for this?

For Jeno?

The pretty and sweet alpha that cares? or maybe he doesn't care and he's not pretty or sweet, because he didn't answer that text!

It's just one text though.

Gahhh stop overthinking!

Jaemin had done so many things he had been scared of that this should be a sinch. He parked the car somewhere and got out, pressing the button on Jeno's gate.

"Hello?" Doyoung's voice came through.

"Hey, it's Jaemin."

"O-oh, hey Jaemin."

"Can I come in? I wanted to talk to Jeno."

"...sorry, but I can't let you in right now."

"What? Why?

"Jeno is doing fine, but we can't accept visitors at the moment. He's feeling sick."

"That's okay. I won't need him to get out of bed or something, so please let me in, it's really cold out here." Jaemin pleaded, feeling his teeth start to chatter.

It only took a moment until the gate opened up for him. Doyoung was at a distance, driving to him with a golf cart.

"Hop on." He said, parking in front of Jaemin. Damn. He forgot how rich Jeno was. Jaemin got in, hugging himself until they were at the doorstep, where Doyoung opened the door for him.

"Let me make you tea. Here's a blanket." Doyoung handed Jaemin a random blue blanket and turned on his heel.

"Wait, can you tell me where Jeno is?"

"No, I'm sorry; he's...really sick...and he'll probably make you sick too." He left quickly after that.

Jaemin groaned.