Should I Stay or Should I Go (Part 1)

(I decided to cut this into two parts just so that I could get it out faster and you'd have more content while you wait. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!)
A little note: Mark has been at Ethan's for four days now. They have been cuddling, watching TV, talking, and just hanging out together. Mark had been sleeping on the couch, but last night Ethan asked if Mark wanted to sleep with him. He agreed, obviously, and they fell asleep holding each other.

(Mark POV)
I wake up and smell a faint perfume. I feel the sun on my back and a warmth in my arms. Oh, right. I forgot I slept with Eef last night. I pull him in close and he lets out a small groan. I burry my face in his hair and take a deep breath, followed by a small kiss.
To think, just a week ago he had just been a friend, and now I have him wrapped in my arms with his head on my chest and his arm around my waist. I feel Ethan shift followed by another groan. He must be waking up. He stretches and hums as he curls back up to me.
"Hey, babe? You awake?"
Ethan mumbles out, "mmm- no."
I let out a chuckle. "Alright well I'll go make breakfast, okay?" I hear Ethan whine at me, "Noooo, Mar-rrk!" I chuckle again as I sit up and pull him off of me. Ethan dramatically throws himself to the side, eyes still closed, and I lean over to kiss his cheek. I catch a glimpse of the small scowl Ethan has and I smile to myself as I walk out of the room.
(Time skip// Ethan pov)
I wake up for the second time today. I smell a sweet fragrance coming from the open door to my room. I sit up, stretch and then sigh. I can't believe Mark left me. I wasn't ready to get up. That madman- who the hell gets up at whatever the fuck time it is in the morning on purpose? Whatever he's cooking better be a peace offering. I fix my shirt and walk into the kitchen, it smells amazing as always.
I see Mark quietly humming to himself, hunched over the stove. Pancakes, how nice. A simple meal, but one I can accept.
I walk up behind Mark and wrap my arms around him, leaning my face onto his back. He turns his head to kiss me and goes back to pouring in the last of the batter.
"Morning, baby, how are you?" Mark turns around to hug me back. "Mmmm, angry," I mumble a reply. "You left me all alone to sleep by myself. Do I mean nothing to you?" He laughs at me and kisses my head again. "I'm sorry bubs, I made you pancakes though, do you think that'll make it better?" He runs his fingers through my hair and sways with me. I pretend to contemplate my answer and then reply with a long and drawn out "I guess." Mark laughs again and grabs my chin to look me in the eye.
He softens his voice and tells me he loves me before going in for a kiss. "I always have. Even if it used to be just as a friend, I've always loved you. And I always will." God he's so sweet, no wonder Amy loves him. "Awwwww Marrrk, I love you too!"
Some time later we sit down to eat.
"Mark..?"
"Yeah??"
"What about Amy?"