Is He Nervous..?

"H-hey, um, I have something else I need to tell you. I just, haven't told anyone else this and I need to get it off my chest. " Mark is clearly taken by surprise, but nods his head and presents a beautiful, weak smile. Damn, that face of his is gonna be the death of me. "Well, I- I think that I like this guy, but, I just... He has a, a um, girlfriend and I don't really know what to do. "
(Mark POV)
Wow, what a lucky guy. Wait, what? I- why do I keep..? "Well, that's a tough one. I don't know what you should do either, Ethan. Just, go with your gut, I guess? I'm not really sure how to help you with that one. " I give an awkward chuckle and see him present a strained smile. Even when he's crying he's still cute, now that is a talent. No, wait. Not cute, he just, doesn't get all red and puffy eyed. That's all. "Thanks Mark," Ethan whispers as he hugs me again. I feel my heart rate speed up. Oh no, this is not good, uhm...
(Ethan POV)
I slump down into Mark's caring arms, tired from all the crying, and feeling relieved to finally say all that allowed. I hear a loud thumping noise and realize that it's Mark chest. Is he nervous? Was that too much? Am I too close? I feel him pet me and all my thoughts drift away as I feel myself slowly falling asleep.