What if?

(Ethan POV)

I arrive home and put my keys down on the rack beside my front door. I hear little tapping coming from a back room and I lean down to great Spencer. "Ohhh!!! Pup- peeeee!!!! Hewooo!! Did you miss me? Aww!!" Spencer wags his tail excitedly as I playfully push him around. It's hard to be sad when my little PUBBY POO is so happy to see me. I feed Spencer, then rummage through my fridge to find myself something to eat. I pull out some leftovers and heat them up in my microwave. Having nothing better to do, I watch as my food goes around and around, waiting for it to finish. I hear the loud beeping and quickly pull my food out. Ignoring how hot the plate may be, I quickly grab it. I let out a hiss as I burn my fingers, almost dropping the plate. I quickly plop it on the counter and run my hand under cold water. This time I grab the plate with my shirt, only a little bit of a better alternative, and hastily sit down on my couch. I grab the remote and scroll through Netflix. I find something to watch and turn it up to hear over my MASSIVE chewing. Spencer eventually joins me on the couch and lays beside me while he waits for me to finish my food.
When I finish I put my plate up and grab a toy to play with my Spencie boi. We play a bit and I decide that I'm a STINKY BOI and need to go take a shower.
I make my way down the hallway into my bathroom. Head empty, I take off my clothes and turn on the shower. I turn on my favorite  playlist on my phone and hop in. When I get in, the steam immediately hits me and I feel the warm water flow onto my stomach. As I let the water engulf me, I get to thinking about Mark and all that happened today. He hugged me. He let me cry in his arms. He was there for me. I feel my body shiver as I remember how it felt to have Mark hold me like that. He rubbed my back and just listened to me. That was so nice. Then, I think of how his heart rate seemed to speed up after I pulled him closer. Does that mean he likes me? I mean, I really doubt it. I'm probably just convincing myself that so I don't feel as guilty having a crush on a man in a relationship. But, then again, he kissed my head, and I swear I saw a blush. He stumbled on his words. I've never really seen him like that. What if he does like me?? I sigh, trying to bring myself back to reality. Luckily, we recorded several videos today, so I should have some time to gather my composure and hopefully get my mind off of Mark.
After my shower, I put on some boxers and sweatpants, brush my teeth, and try to go to sleep. In order to keep my mind off of Mark and help me go to sleep I try to create a story in my head, an old trick I taught myself when I was younger. Eventually I feel my brain go foggy and my thoughts fade out as I slowly drift to sleep.