Who's the Lucky Girl?

(Mark POV)

Ethan quickly fixed himself a plate and took a bite. He closed his eyes and hummed. "Mmmm. Oh my God, Mark. This is so good, what the fuck?" I laughed and he took another bite, "I'm glad you like it." Ethan ushered me to try it so I took a bite and closed my eyes as I slowly chewed, savouring ever flavor. "Mmmmm okay, yeah, these are pretty damn good if I do say so myself." Ethan's face lit up and he said, "See! I told you! You did an amazing job! Where'd you learn how to cook crepes?!" I smiled at him, "Well, I really like cooking and I've been practicing a lot lately. Although, I've never made crepes. Guess I'm just that awesome." He giggled at me. God dammit, he has the cutest fucking laugh ever, I swear.
Ethan and I both cleared our plates. I got up and grabbed both our plates, rinsing them off and putting them in the dishwasher. "Aww, you didn't have to do that," Ethan said as he came up behind me and grabbed my hands to make me stop. I looked at our hands, his eyes, blushed and looked away- hoping he wouldn't notice- all in one motion. "Ahh, well," I started, "I like taking care of people. Plus, I wanted to thank you for letting me stay." Ethan let go of my hands, nudging me to the side so he could put the dishes up. "Well, thank you, Mark. That's really nice of you. Oh, about that, why did you need to come stay with me? I hope I'm not prying or anything I just-" I gave him a nervous laugh and interrupted him, "No, no, it's fine. I would've told you anyway. I just- Well I- Wow, I can't speak okay."
I inhaled and started again, "Me and Amy are taking a break..." I looked at the floor and back at Ethan. I watched his face go through so many emotions at once. Sadness, sympathy, worry, curiosity, ect.
"Wow. Um, okay, wow. So... What happened? Why'd you guys split up?" Oh fuck. What am I supposed to say to that? 'Oh, yeah, I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 fucking years because I had a little high school crush on you'? Or! 'Yeah, I just thought you were hot and couldn't quit picturing you in those swim shorts'? Yeah, no, fuck that.
"Uhhh, well," shit, say something! "Okay. To put it truthfully, I had started developing feelings for someone else and decided that I needed time to myself to figure them out." I had avoided eye contact with him but decided to see his reaction. "Oh... Shit," Ethan said.
I laughed at him, "Yeah." I saw his face turn a light shade of pink and him look away from me. "So," he said, "who's the lucky girl?" Oh, fuck. Wait, no, wait. Does he... have a crush on me too? No, no. That can't be true. But..?
"Why'd you assume it was a girl?" I saw Ethan's blush darken, hmm... "Oh, my bad, so... who is it then?" He looked me in the eyes and...