One Last Note

Hello everyone, Alec here. Now, judging by the title you may or may not know what's coming up.... The end of the story!!! I already have a rough draft of the outcome but I just wanted to say some things first.  

1) I'm summing up the story and cutting it a bit shorter than I had planned bc I have tons of other stories I want to write.  They were mainly going to be filler chapters anyway to stuff some more fluff in. 
2) I have a new computer so I'm still working out the little details. I don't know how to change the format lol (embarrassing but whatever) so I'll have to do that later.
3)I deeply apologize for the long wait, I've been struggling greatly with making myself do things. I have found it's not a motivation problem bc I want to do things but I can't make myself do them so whatever that's called lol. 
4) Thank you so much for being patient with me and reading my story. I try to read all the comments that you guys leave and I really appreciate the support. Thank you so much for all the love that you give me. I truly love you all and I'm so glad you like my story. 

That should be it! I'll let you know if I think of anything else I want to say! Here's to the last chapter! Let's all hope it's a good one and it ends in a way that is suitable to your liking!!

I love you all and I'll remember how much you supported me. See ya,

~ Alec