No sleep

(Ethan POV)
I woke up and checked the time. It was 12:45 pm. I had been waking up later, since I started having trouble sleeping a while ago. I checked my phone and had seen that Mark had texted me earlier today, asking about filming. I know we are supposed to be uploading daily, but I find it hard to even be in the same room as him anymore. As if I hadn't had enough trouble focussing already, his eyes made it even harder. Mark was an attractive man. I've known that from the start. But is this more than just "I like his face?" I hoped not; yet, the feeling I have been getting in my chest and stomach when he looks at me is telling me otherwise.
After some thinking I decided to keep my feelings hidden, I don't want to ruin our friendship. Plus, he's still with Amy, I wouldn't want to come between them. Instead, I will take what I can get. I'll take advantage of Unus Annus and spend every second with Mark that I can.

I grab my phone and text Mark,"I'll be there in 10. "

(Mark POV)
I have noticed that Ethan seems more tired recently. I am worried about him. Something has changed in him and I am determined to find out what. Ethan is one of my closest friends and I will help him if I can. I don't like seeing him like this. My thoughts are interrupted by a familiar voice, "Hey, babe. You okay?" It was Amy, I'm glad to have her with me. She has always been there to comfort me when I needed it, though I don't like feeling so dependant on someone. "Yeah, I'm just worried about Ethan. Have you noticed him acting strange recently?"
"Yes. Now that you mention it, I definitely have. He seems... Less loud? I don't know. He just isn't as energetic as he used to be. Maybe he's having trouble sleeping?" I fully agree with Amy. His lack of words, though quite relaxing at first, has become scary. "Maybe I'll talk to him later today after we get some work done. "
"Good idea. I can go shopping while you two talk. Me and Ethan aren't very close, so I feel like it'd be weird."
I nod at her and she pats my back in an attempt to comfort me. I hear my phone buzz. Speak of the devil. "Ethan said he's on his way," I inform Amy. "Alright, I'll go get everything set up. "