What About Amy?

NOTE: I realized that I forgot to say they were sitting on the couch, I went back and edited my previous chapters just a smidge to make sure that message got across. Sorry for any confusion. Anyway, back to the story!!!

(Ethan POV)
I wake up to Mark nudging me. "Hey, Ethan, buddy. C'mon, wake up," I hear him say sweetly. I hum and lift my head. "Hey," I rub the sleep out of my eyes, "Did I fall asleep? Sorry, I guess I didn't get enough last night. How long was I out?" I look into his beautiful brown eyes, God, this man is beautiful. I noticed him look at all the different parts of my face as I talked. I could've sworn I saw a bit of a blush. Then again, maybe I'm just being too hopeful. "Oh, uh, not long really. I tried to let you sleep, I know you need it, but my back is starting to hurt and Amy should be back soon..." Oh, shit. I completely forgot about Amy. I feel terrible. I got so caught up in the moment. "I should probably go wash my face," I think aloud. "Yeah," Mark agrees, "that might help you wake up." I giggle awkwardly as I stand up to leave. I make my way to the bathroom as I turn on the faucet.

(Mark POV)
I hear the faucet turn on down the hall as I start to panic. Oh God, what would Amy think? Plus, I'm straight! ... Aren't I?? Dear God, what is this man doing to me? I sigh as I put my face in my hands. What is happening to me? My thoughts are interrupted by a buzz coming from my phone, it's Amy. I answer the call, "Hey, babe. How's it going?" I hear her soft voice through the phone. She's so amazing, what is wrong with me? I'll have to talk to her about it later. "Hey! It's going fine! Ethan opened up a bit and I feel like we are a lot closer now." Amy replied, "Aw, Mark, that's great!" I could hear the relief in her voice. "Yeah. You coming home soon?" I ask. "Oh, yeah, I'm on my way home now. I just left the store." We talk for a bit more and say goodbye. I hang up and decided to go check up on Ethan.