11

《︎𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝》︎

It was about 6:00pm. Chloe just got done getting ready. She was wearing a white shirt with a blue and pink flannel, a pair of light washed jeans, and boots.

She heard a car horn honk. She walked outside and ran to Ren's bug. Roger was out with Shaw so it didn't really matter where she was going. Plus she left a note.

Willard rolled down the back window. "Lookin' good, corncob!" He yells.

"Oh hush, Lard." She laughs. Ren runs out and opens the front passenger door for her. "Thanks." She says as she hops in.

"Sup, Clover." Ariel says from the back. Chloe's eyes widen. She turns to look at Ariel.

"Hey, Ariel. I didn't know you were coming." Chloe says glancing at Ren as he got back in his car. Ariel smiles.

"Rusty invited me. I hope that's okay." She says. Chloe nods. Ren looks at the road.

"Let's get some city life in you." He says before driving off. After driving for a little over two hours, they arrive at a dance bar called "Cowboys."

(I think that's what it's called💀)

They all get out of the car and head inside. Ren slings an arm over Chloe's shoulder. They get inside. Everyone is dancing, drinking, having a good time.
So Sorry Mama was playing. She got excited when she saw the line dancing. She won a line dancing competition once so I guess you could say she was pretty good at it.

"Good night! This place is gigantic!" Willard yells.

"Yeah. It's bigger than Bomont. I'll meet y'all at the dance floor!" Ariel laughs. Rusty tries to drag Willard over to the dance floor.

"Hey. I'm gonna get something to drink. You go out there and shake it."

Rusty whines, "I wanna shake it with you. Dance with me."

Willard shakes his head. "Nah, I'm good. I'll watch you guys."

Rusty huffs. "You do this to me every time." Chloe grabs her friend's shoulder.

"I'll talk to him. You go dance with Ariel, before she hooks up with another greasy old dude." She nods before walking out to the dance floor.

"Go out there and dance. Have fun." Willard yells to Rusty.

Ren yanks Willard over with Chloe behind him."Hey. Just go dance with her. What's the matter with you, huh?"

"Willard, we drove two hours to get here. You're just gonna stand around and do nothin?" She asks.

"I don't dance. All right? I don't dance."

Chloe scoffs."You always use that excuse."

"So do you." Willard says. She rolls her eyes. "Fine, I can't dance. At all."

"But it's country line dancing. It's a white man's wet dream." Ren says. Chloe looks up the stairs and sees a red head teaching some people how to dance.

"Come with me." She says as she goes up the stairs with the boys behind her.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." The instructor chants.

"Excuse me, miss?" Ren says. The woman turns.

"Y'all need to learn some new moves?" She asks. Willard scoffs.