Epilogue.

Before you guys continue reading. I just want to take a minute to say how much I appreciate each and every person that has read my story. I have had so so so much fun writing this and I'm so grateful for all the support!❤️
__________________________________
《︎𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝》︎

Graduation day. The day every high schooler looks forward to. Especially Chloe Jenkins. She had just arrived at the school, she was cleaning out her locker.

"Aye, it's corncob." Willard calls. She turns to face him.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I'm here to graduate, duh." He says in an obviously tone.

"Oh, you didn't get held back? Surprising." She teases. He rolls his eyes.

"When are you leaving again?" He asks.

"Two weeks." She says sadly.

He gives her a lopsided smile. "Even though you're a pain in my rear, I sure am gonna miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." She whispers before hugging him.

"Well ain't this sweet." Chloe looks up to see Ren in his cap and gown.

"Oh my gosh." She laughs.

He holds his hands up. "What is it?"

"You look like a big dork that's all." Willard laughs.

Ren rolls his eyes. "Yeah well get your stuff on, we're gonna be late."

"Ooo he's snappy!" Willard whispers to Chloe as they pull their caps and gowns on. They run out to the field and get ready to take their seats just in time. Roger takes the stage.

"Before we get started, I'd like to thank all of you for coming to this Graduation. As we've said before this has been the biggest senior class we've had in Bomont history. Now please stand for our seniors..." Roger backs away from the mic. All of the seniors walk out and take their seats.

"When I call your name please come and grab your diploma." Roger starts going down the list. After a few minutes he starts to reach some familiar names.

"Willard Hewitt."Willard stands excitedly and heads to the stage.

"Yeahhhh, Willard!" Chloe and Ren yell from their seats. Willard shakes his head. He grabs his diploma.

"Anything you want to say Mr. Hewitt?" Roger asks. Willard walks up to the mic.

"Well I'd like to thank the good Lord above for bringing me this far 'cause God knows you teachers didn't teach me a thing. I'd also like to thank my buddy Woody, who couldn't be here today cuz he went to college early for the summer course, little shit. I'd also like to thank Chloe for keeping me in check and for being one of my best friends." Willard starts to walk away. "Oh and, go Dawgs!" He yells, earning a few cheers. Once Willard exits the stage, Roger continues down the list.

"Rusty Rodriguez." Rusty jumps up and heads towards the stage. She grabs her diploma and goes to the mic.

"I'd just like to thank everyone that made this year so great. I prolly would have jumped off a bridge if I wouldn't of had you guys." She smiles before she exits the stage. The crowd claps awkwardly.

"Ariel Moore." Ariel walks up and gets her diploma.

"Uh I'm not a woman of many words. But I would like to say sorry to all of the people I bullied. I don't remember your names but I've turned over a new leaf so yeah." Ariel quickly leaves the stage. Chloe shakes her head and laughs quietly.