4

《︎𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝》︎

The girls all arrived at the racetrack. All of the seats were filled so they went to the front and stood.

"And with two laps to go, the leader is car number 44, Chuck Cranston! Coming around the last turn on the final lap... We have a winner! In the number 44 car, it's Chuck Cranston crossing the line first for the checkered flag! Let's hear it for Chuck!" The crowd cheers and Ariel screams.

"Yeah! He just won!" The announcer starts talking again.

"Today's late-model division two-time champion, folks. Give it up for Chuck Cranston! Way to go, Chuck!" Chuck sees Ariel and then yells to her.

"Go up there, you get that flag and get that cute ass out here right now!Come on, now!" Ariel bites her lip and runs to grab the flag. Rusty looks at Chuck and then back at Ariel.

"Oh no.." Chloe says to herself. Ariel snatches the flag.

"Hey, what are you doing? Come back here with that!"The guys follows Ariel.

"Ariel, what the hell are you doing?!" Rusty yells at her best friend but Ariel ignores her.

"Hammer down, baby!" Ariel jumps in Chucks arms and kisses him. Chuck grins and sits her down.

"That is sick." Chloe says under her breath. "He's how much older than her?"

"Oh, yeah. Come on, now." he yells and they run to his race car.

"Chuck Cranston! I don't care if your daddy does own this track, you've got to get her out of here!"

Chuck gets in his car and Ariel sits on his window. "You can chase me down, old man. Chase me down!" Ariel hits the top of his car signaling him to go.

"Get back here! You're going to get yourself killed out there!" Chloe yells but it does no good. Chuck starts to drive and Ariel waves the flag.

"Once again, ladies and gentlemen, your late-model division two-time champion. Let's give it up for Chuck Cranston!"They go around the track.

The girls decide to leave. After a short while Ariel catches up with them.

"Rusty!" Ariel yells but her friend ignores her. She yells again. "Rusty, Clover, I'm talking to you two!"

"You know when you're watching the news, and you see someone get killed doing something stupid?" Rusty gets cut off by Ariel huffing.

"God, this again?"

"I don't want to be that stupid friend who just stands around watching." Rusty takes a quick glance at Chloe. "He should never let you do that!" She says as her eyes start to water.

"So what are you going to do? You're just going to leave me, then?" Ariel asks with her arms crossed.

"Me? Leave you?" Ariel looks down. "I don't know what's going on with you any more. Ever since Bobby..." Rusty turns around and walks to her car.

"I guess I'll get my own ride back." Ariel says.

"I guess you will..." Chloe says. And with that, Rusty and Chloe left.

A little while later Ariel and Chuck were making out on the top of his hood. Chuck lays Ariel down. Ariel feels his hands going up her shirt. She breaks the kiss and huffs out. "Yellow flag. Yellow flag." Chuck stands up huffs. Ariel sits up and looks at him. "Baby, why we got to go so fast?"

"You want some choirboy to put a promise ring on your finger? You're not gonna find that with me, preacher's daughter." Chuck says grabbing Ariel's legs. Ariel hits his chest.

"Stop. I get that from everybody else. I don't need that from you."

"I thought it was real simple with you and me."Chuck grabs her cheek. "Yeah? I'm your man. You're my rebel child." Ariel smirks and looks up at him.

"I'm not a child." Chuck kisses her deeply before pulling away.

"Prove it." Ariel stares at him.

"Shut the door." She starts to undo her shirt. Chuck stares at her. "Shut the door. Go on." Chuck walks over and pulls down the door. I'm sure y'all can guess what they do next.

(the nasties🥴)

Lol this was just a filler chapter.