7

《︎𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝》︎
(Just an fyi I made up a friend for Chuck because I also can't remember most of their names lol.)

Rusty, Ariel, and I were waiting for everyone at the Diner. We were sat at the bar, I was eating cheese fries and Rusty was eating Frito pie. Whatever that is.

"So Rusty, do you think anything will happen with Willard?" Ariel asks. My eyebrows knit together.

"Huh?!" I ask in a very obnoxious tone. Rusty elbows me. "Sorry..." I whisper.

"I don't know. I think there is a chance but I'm not gonna get my hopes up." Rusty sighs. Ariel nods. She keeps looking back at the door behind us making me scoff.

"Good Lord, Ariel who are you waiting on?" My question gets answered when Chuck and his friends walk in. Ariel squeals are runs over to him to give him a kiss. I gag and Rusty rolls her eyes.

"You mean she is still with this loser?" I ask Rusty. She nods. Ariel runs back over to us, dragging Chuck and his gang behind her.

"You guys wanna go chill outside with us." She asks cheerfully. I turn around and examines the guys. They look like a group of Backstreet Boys rejects.

"Yeah no thanks." I spit before turning back around in my seat. My chair quickly get turned back around by one of Chuck's friends.

"Oh come on babe. Have some fun for once."
He grabbed my forearm. I glance down and see He has a tattoo of the name Ben. He must've gotten that so he won't forget his name.

"No thanks." I retort. Ben tightens his grip and tries to get me out of my seat.

"Come o-" he gets cut off by Woody.

"Hey man she said back off." He grabs Ben's shoulders and moves him back. Ariel, Chuck, and the others huff and go outside. I turn to Woody.

"Thanks dude." I fist bump him.

"You're welcome Clo. You let us know if they bother you again." I nod and Woody turns around and goes back to his girlfriend, Etta. I glance at Rusty who is now hugging Willard's neck. I smile to myself and turn back to my fries.

"McCormack!" Woody yells making my head snap up in his direction.

"How you doing, buddy?" Ren asks Woody.

"Good, man. You hungry?" Woody asks.

"Yeah. What's good here?" Ren looks up and makes eye contact with me. I immediately look back down at my food when I realized I was staring.

"We got nachos, hot dogs, hamburgers." Woody gets cut off by Rusty.

"Frito pie, all the way. And if you're a real man? You'll eat that jalapeño." She points at her plate. Willard and Ren reach in to grab a bite. Rusty elbows Willard in a teasing way. "Get your fingers out of my pie!"

Willard scoffs."What about that guy? You don't know where his finger's been." Rusty shakes her head. I laugh as I watch the boys scarf down the food. Ren drops a Jalapeño into his mouth and walks towards me.

"Sup Chloe, whatcha got there?" Ren asks.

I look up at him. "Cheese fries."

Ren nods."Ooo sounds good." Ren then steals one of my fries and stuffs it in his mouth.

My jaw drops at his actions. "How rude!" I squeal.

He laughs. "Oh I'm sorry, do you want it back?" I roll my eyes and elbow him in the side. I glance over and see Uncle Claude speed walking over to Woody.