Wha... OMI-

omigods, omigods, omigods

Percy- What she means is: We made it to state, this is update two of five.

omigods omigods

Nico- Now she says 'what Percy said".

omigods

Kahlan- That means 'enjoy'

~~~

I coughed several times. "Perce? Annabeth? Death boy?"

"Huh?" Came a voice. "Was that you, Annabeth?"

"No, you Nico?" Came another.

"Not me..." Said on other voice.

I pushed myself up with the arm that didn't get slashed.

"Kahlan!!" Came three happy voices. I was pulled up to a standing posistion by Percy. Annabeth crushed us both with a hug. I closed my eyes and laughed. It felt good to laugh.

I open my eyes. Nico is standing five feet away from our group hug. I wait for Percy and Annabeth to relent before walking over to him.

"Hey." I said. Always a good way to start.

"We didn't think you would come back." He said, his voice devoid of emotion. "Look at your shoulder."

Where I had been slashed was a faint white scar. "How?" I asked.

"No idea." He said, stepping closer to me. My heart sped up. "Listen, I don't know how to tell you this."

"Um... you can take it slow, or you can tell me all at once."

Nico didn't answer. He got even closer. He was maybe six inches away. "Um, maybe we should sit down." He said.

We did, sitting across from each other. He looked nervous.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Maybe it's easier to show you."

Nico's face was two inches from mine. His right arm was around my waist, his left around my neck. My heart was going so fast, I thought it was going to pound right out of my ribcage. Our faces were an inch apart... half an inch... I closed my eyes.

Our lips touched. I threw my arms around his neck. I could feel his heart beating, oddly in time with mine.

His breath smelled like a long dead fish carcass. I'm not sure mine was any better. My hair was probably a rat's nest of a rat's nest. We were hungry, thirsty and in the middle of freaking Tartarus.

Best. Moment. Of. My. Life.

Percy whistled in the background. I ignored him and closed my eyes tighter. I breathed through my nose. Nico was warm. I pulled him closer.

"Break it up, lovebirds!" Percy laughed.

"Percy!" Annabeth scolded.

My brain was going at a million miles an hour, and the speed of my heart surpassed that.

I pulled away first, which surprised me. Nico looked at me, breathing heavily.

"What the acual Hades?" I said, my eyes wide. "That was... you just... oh my... you..." I couldn't even form a full sentence. "You see what you did?!? Now I'm all confused!"

Nico laughed. "You're cute when you're confused."

"I'm... I can't... what..." I breathed.

Nico frowned.

"Oh my gods, Nico." I whispered. "You can't just spring that on a fangirl!"

"Like... a general fangirl?"

"Sorta."

"Um..."

"You cannot spring that on a fangirl of the Percy Jackson Fandom!!!"

"Uh..."

I grabbed the collar of his T-shirt. "Especially one of the Nico di Angelo variety."

"Wait... I have fangirls?"

I grinned. "Team Nico, because Edward sucks blood, Jacob smells like a wet dog, and you and I both know that being able to raise the dead is just plain hot."

"Come on lovebirds!" Percy yelled. "Whatever happened to the Doors of Death and, ya know, escape?!?!?"

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled, smacking his shoulder softly.

I stood up. "We probably should get going." I walked a few steps and looked back at Nico, still sitting there in shock. "You comin', death boy?"

~~~

*quickly* Imma gonna let my characters do the closing note, cuz any second- AHHH!!!

*runs from variety of Solangelo, Thalico and Reynico shippers*

What the heck you two!?!?!?!- Annabeth

Kahlan and Nico, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! -Percy

*blushing furiously* Umm... sorry, can't really think straight. -Kahlan

It's Kahlan and Nico! I call it Kahco!!! -Percy

PERCY!!!!!!!!!! -Nico

So you like cats, huh? -Percy

Omigosh, all of you just shut up! -Annabeth

How does Rose do it? Oh yah! Buh bia! XD -Percy

You are everything that is wrong with this country. -Annabeth

But you still love me! ^-^ -Percy

Percabeth! -Kahlan

Kahco! -Annabeth

NNNOOOOO! Not you too, Annabeth! -Nico