Camp Jupiter

We found Percy brandishing Riptide, astride Hannibal the elephant, yelling, "Victory to the Fifth!" Maybe... forty kids had rallied behind him as they waged seige on the fortress of the First and Second Cohorts. I sighed. 

"Seaweed brain, what are doing?" Annabeth yelled at him. 

"Having fun!" He yelled back.

I sighed again. I then walked through the defences while everyone was focused on Percy and the elephant. I smiled at the guards and said that the flags were in danger and I had been entrusted by 'our' centurian to move them to a secure location. They shrugged and handed them to me. I walked out.

"Hey Percy?" I yelled at him. I held up the banners. "These are what you wanted, right?"

Percy and the rest of the kids looked at me in amazment. "How did you do that?" Percy demanded.

I shrugged. "Do I win?"

Nico rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Two kids strode up to us. They were both wearing purple cloaks.

"Reyna!" Percy said, sliding off Hannibal. "Frank! It's so great to see you guys."

I heard an indiginant merp behind me. I turned around and smiled. "Heya kitty!"

The toyger hissed at me. I sighed. "Fine fine. Be that way." I turned the kitten back into a boy, complete with a probito tablet and a way too large helmet. He grumbled and walked away.

The girl in the purple cloak, who I assumed was Reyna, cocked an eyebrow at me. "Who are you?"

I stood up straight. "I am Joan of Arc."

I saw Nico facepalming in the corner of my vision. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Percy laughed. "That's Kahlan. She's..."

"Special?" I suggested.

"I was going to say 'crazy', but that works too."

I rolled my eyes. My stomach growled. "Heh heh," I muttered.

"Where have you been?" Frank asked.

"Tartarus." Annabeth said.

Nico sighed. "Why is it always me?"

Reyna's eyes widened as she looked at me. "You have been to Tartarus?"

"Been there all month, RA-RA." I muttered. 

"All month." Frank yelped. "You must be starving!"

I shrugged. My stomach growled in protest, as if to say, You are hungry. Eat.

It took a while, but we finally got settled into spare bunks in the Fifth Cohort. I took off my black boots, which somehow hadn't been completely trashed by Tartarus, and flopped down on the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep before I finished forming the thought I'm tired.

~~~

*sigh* oh, Percy.

Percy: We have escaped! Praise the gods!

Annabeth: I never want to go to Tartarus again!

Nico: I second that!

Kahlan: Thirded!

Annabeth: I don't think it works like that...

Kahlan: *shrug* YOLOUYAEACR.

Percy: Oh yah! YOLOUYAEACR!

Me: YOLOUYAEACR

So hope you enjoyed. I am OBSESSED with 'What I Believe' by Skillet. It is so beautiful! *tear*

I'll update again later today and then that's five! Yay!

Also, check out my 'Ask le Demigods' book. I need questions. ):

Buh bia! XD