YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is update 3 of 5. The other two will be on Sunday.

~~~

I would love to tell you about Tartarus. Actually, I wouldn't. Hope you didn't want to hear all that. I forgot most of it anyway! The important parts were: taming the Nemean Lion, getting directions from a skeletal kitten and tricking an emposai into holding down the button for us. Oh, and angering some jackal-headed god into making all my friends in Texas forget about me. That was important.

Anwho-sies, I was practically jumping off the walls of the elevator.

"We're getting out!" I whispered. My heart was pounding and my face hurt from smiling. "Was it eight minutes or seven? I think it's eight. Wow, I ramble. I feel like I'm talking to myself. 'Sup, Kahlan? Oh, nothing much Kahlan. I've been trecking through the eternal pit of evil. That sounds awful, Kahlan. Don't worry Kahlan, I'm riding the elevator back now."

Percy looked at Annabeth. "Should I worry about her sanity?"

"I'm sane!" I argued.

There was a ding and the elevator doors opened.

Suddenly, there was sunlight, and grass. I tumbled down a hill a ways, the others in a tangle below me. I ran down to them.

"This is not Eprius." Nico gasped.

"This is impossible." Annabeth breathed.

"This is New Rome." Percy smiled.

From our vantage point on the hill, we could see the entirety of Camp Jupiter sprawled out beneath us: the Little Tiber glinting, the city, the Feild of Mars. I've always dreamed of seeing this sight. I never thought I would.

"Magic tampering?" I asked.

"Of course." Annabeth said.

"Trap?" 

"Most likely." Percy grinned.

"Do we care?"

"NO!" The three of them yelled. We laughed and ran down, Percy giving a running commentary on everything. 

There were sounds coming from the Field of Mars; the sound of clashing swords and screaming people. We did what any logical people would do after just getting out of Tartarus and hearing war-like noises.

We went towards them.

A boy rushed at us, his helmet too big and falling into eyes, a probito tablet around his neck. I panicked.

He's an adorable toyger kitten.

"Victory to the Fifth!" Percy yelled, brandishing Riptide. Before rushing off he looked at us. "War games. You coming?"

I laughed and followed him, Annabeth and Nico following after.

Most people were too stunned to move after they saw Percy, Annabeth and Nico. I smiled and waved.

A girl ran- well, rode up to us. She was riding a tan roan stallion. Her gold eyes glinted with amusement. She grinned and took off her helmet, revealing a mass of cinnamon curls.

"Nico! Percy! Annabeth!" She said. "Oh my gosh, we never thought we'd see you again! Camp Half Blood said that you just disapeared!"

"It was a bit more complicated than that, Hazel." Nico grumbled. "Wait, what's today?"

"The 29th of June." Hazel said hesitantly. "Why?"

"A month?!?" I spluttered. "I've been in Tartarus for a month?!?!"

"Tartarus?" Hazel gasped. "What happened?"

"Long story." Annabeth breathed. "Where's Reyna and Frank?"

"Also, do you have any probitos, 'cause I might have turned him into a kitten."

"Might?" Hazel laughed. "What's your name?"

"I'm Kahlan. And you're Hazel Levesque. And that's Arion."

Hazel looked at Annabeth. "Another long story." Annabeth sighed.

"Hey, where's Percy?"

Nico sighed. "He ran off to win the war games. What did you expect?"

I grinned. "Fine then, death boy. Don't tell me which way he went."

"Why do you asume I know?"

"So you're saying you don't?"

"What are you, a cop? Is this an interrogation?"

"I'm detective Kate Becket." I grinned.

"Well, what does that make me?" Nico griped.

"Castle."

Annabeth sighed. "Don't mind them." She told Hazel. "They've been doing this all month. I'm starting to get sick of it. Constantly bickering."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Let's go find Kelp-for-Brains."

~~~

Is this a cliffie? I'm not sure.

Heya, all you people who watch Castle: you have made my very exclusive list of favoritest people ever. But everyone who reads this is on that list so... DOUBLE SCHOLARSHIP!!! Castle is awesome!

I relly really reaaally hope I can update tomorrow. My brother usually hogs the computer all weekend. He's 7 and he spends more time online than I do. And I have this book! 0_o

So hope you enjoyed- OH CRAP THE SOLANGELO FANS!!!!! NUUUUUUU...

*runs for dear life while screaming 'No! Erill, you mortals! Erill and Kahco!'*

Will: What's Erill?

*somehow ditches Solangelo fans* *heavy breathing* So... hope you... enjoyed... untill... next time... buh bia... XD