Erin? Wait... ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's June 30th. Everyone is talking about the 4th of July and who's going with who and making me seem like the only sane person at Camp Half Blood. Seriously though, that does it. I'm going to find that jackal headed god who made all my friends forget me. But before I can even try, I hear another sort of gossip.

"Did you hear about that girl?" One Aprodite (who could have guessed it) girl said to another. "Her protector had to knock her out with a rock!"

"I hear she was from Texas. Her protector said she put up a quite the fight."

I smile faintly. I think I know who this is. I run towards the lake. Why the lake? Because potato.

I saw her with Percy. Long black hair in a braid and sea green eyes.

"Erin!" I screamed, leaping at her. I'm about to tackle her with a hug, when all I see is blue.Next thing I know, I'm in the lake.

I glare at Percy. "What the Hades was that for, Perce?!?!"

"Wasn't me! I swear! Don't turn me into a cat! Again! Please"

Erin looks between us, confused. "Again?" She questions, looking at me. "Again?" She repeats, looking at Percy.

"I only did it once and it was to save his life! It's a long story."

She looks at Percy. "You've pulled that before?"

Later that day, we were going to play capture the flag. It was Ares and every big, fighting cabin against me, the 'Big Three' cabins, Aphrodite and the small cabins no one wanted. We also got Hermes, but only by sheer luck. Conner got in an arguement with Clarisse right before the game.

Nico came up to me. "Just remember what I told you at your sword lessons and you'll be fine."

"You mean, 'for the love of the gods, Kahlan stop turning me into a cat!'?"

"Uh,no."

"'Stop running away'?"

"No."

"'Slow down, you're going to poke your eye out'?"

"Okay! Just stop guessing! What I mean is just have fun and don't take on anyone you can't handle."

"You mean everyone at camp?"

Nico rolls his eyes. I'm quite exasperating. "Just do what you did last time."

"As I recall, last time I turned Will Solace into a cat and threw him at Percy's face."

He rolls his eyes again. See. Exasperating. "Just show Erin the ropes and try not to kill yourself."

"Where's Erin's pep talk?"

"She doesn't need one. See you later."

"Right back at ya, death boy."

"And don't call me that!"

I smile at him mischeviously and run before he decides to stab me.

I end up beside Erin. Her black hair is braided. Her helmet has a blue plume, like everyone on the team, and a bronze chestplate. Because sometimes it's good to not have holes in your stomach. With that said: YOLO! No armor for me!

"Hey," I say. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I don't know you." She frowns. Oh... right. Stupid jackal headed gods.

I pump my fist. "Yes! That means I'm off the hook!"

"Wait, what did you do?"

"Shh, shh." I say. "It doesn't matter. Let's focus on winning."