SOOOOOOOO Weird

It took a good 10 minutes to get Erin's body to the Big House. It would've taken longer if I was on my own, but Nico and Arartic helped. The cat was very sober and didn't try to eat the corpse once.

Percy was at the Big House with Annabeth, explaining to Chiron what had happened when he saw us with Erin's body.

"No." He whispered. "My sister..."

No one spoke. This didn't bode well for the others who were missing.

Chiron brought out a shroud for the Poseidon cabin. It was blue silk embroidered with a green trident. I thought of how awful it was that we were going to burn it.

Along with my best friend's body.

Chiron gathered everyone. Nico did the death rites. Everyone was silent as Erin's body, wrapped in the shroud, was set in the fire pit. By unspoken consent, I held the torch, about to light the fire. I closed my eyes.

I heard a muffled yell and opened my eyes. Erin was scrabbling out of her shroud. She looked where she was and then at the torch.

"What are you doing?!? You're going to burn me?!?!?"

"You're alive!" I say, relieved.

"Um, who are you?"

"Not agaaaiinn!" I yelled. Not! Fair!

Erin looked at herself. She was still in the jeans and T-shirt she had been in when she... died. "Where am I? Who are these people?"

I blinked. Either Erin was playing a really mean prank, or something was very wrong. "Okay, so you don't remember me, but you must remember Percy."

"Who's Percy?"

"Your brother."

"I have a brother?"

"Yes. You're at Camp Half Blood."

"Um..." Erin stands up. "Who am I?"

"This isn't funny, Erin!" I cry. "Stop pretending you don't know who you are!"

"I'm sorry. I'm not pretending. You must have mistaken me for someone else, because I don't know where I am, or who anyone here is. Including me." She walked away. "I hope you find Erin, because I don't think it's me."

Erin went up to Percy and put a hand on his shoulder. "I hope you find your sister."

"You are my sister." He insists.

"No, you must have mistaken me for someone else."

Nico walked over to Percy. "At least I have a chance at getting my sister back. You don't."

"Shut up." Percy growled.

"Sorry." Erin said one more time. And she walked away.

Percy went after her. Me and Nico followed. Well, I followed and Nico was being half dragged along against his will. Erin turned around, like she was amazed we would follow her, and lept at Nico.

"Yikes!" Nico said. He drew his Stygian Iron sword and parried Erin's standard bronze blade.

"You leave him alone!" Erin growled to him.

"Who?" Nico asked. Then, without warning, Erin dropped to the ground, unconcious.

"I'm so sorry, Percy!" She cried out. "I'm so sorry." She mutters in her sleep. Of course she does.

"Well." I said. "That happened."

"What the heck was that about?!?" Percy asked. "I mean, we all knew Erin was crazy, but she's never attacked anyone for no reason before."

Maybe unconciousness is contagious. Or maybe it's some sort of voodoo magic from that creep with the shopping list. Whatever the case, I pass out cold before Nico can give his opinion.

---

In my dream, I think I'm in Giza. I see pyramids in the background. A man is approaching me. He has a hooked nose and cruel thin lips. His black hair is put up in a mohawk. He wore boots, jeans and a T-shirt.

"Give my friends back!" I yell at him.

He smiles at me. "No 'hello'? No 'nice to meet you'? Not even a 'who are you'?"

"Oh, sorry. Hello. Give my friends back, creep!"

His creepy smile got eve wider. "I am Setne."

"I know who you are, jerk. You took Will and Hazel!"

"I will make you the same offer I made them. And your boyfriend."

"I don't have a boyfriend." I reply instincitively.

Setne smiles even wider. "Sure doll. Keep telling yourself that. Anyway, promise to serve me and I can give you anything you want. A palace in the sky, the boy of your dreams, a world without 42." (Omigods, I had to. I had to! For you, Kargo!)

"You can do that?" I ask. Then I shake my head slightly. "No one can give me what I want most. Not even you. So, boy, I'd love to accept! Except that, what is it, oh yah! I hate your guts, get out of my dreams, you soulless creep!"

"Would you rather dream of poor Will and Hazel? That can be arranged..."

Next thing I know, I'm in what seems to be a cell made of sandstone slabs. Two kids are huddled in the corner.

"Will, we have to clean your shoulder."

"I'm fine. Really, it's just manticore poison. Really painfull manticore poison... ouch!" Will slumped against the wall.

The voice of Mr. Creep Jerk filled the room. "I can heal your friend. Just bow down to me and surrender."

"Not happening." Hazel spat. She looked at Will. "I can't believe Erin would betray us."

I woke up.

~~~

Leeeeeeeelllllll, clifiieeeeeeeeeeee.

Erin, Erin, Erin, you naughty girl.

This was your idea, Arky.

Oh, right.

Buh bia! XD