Chapter 25- Realization

~Seth's P.O.V~

Chase made a point should as Noah and maybe he could tell us more. So I did the most logical thing, I called Noah and Isabella over. And once they came over Noah sat down and Isabella sat on his lap. Looking at them like that gave me the urge to hold Natalie close to me. So I did I pulled her onto my lap and leaned into my lap facing them. Then Natalie spoke.

" I have a couple of questions for both you guys but mainly Noah" and they nodded their head for her to continue and she did. "Okay then. Noah you mention that Dallas has your sister with him at his house and that they are dating, but I want to know why you are worried. I mean I knew Dallas,  he was very kind and sweet and always helpful and he would never hurt anyone. Or was that just a lie for me to to trust him?"

He shook his head then spoke," No, it wasn't a lie. Dallas is a good person and all but he is also honest and very loyal especially to family. Specifically to Josh and his family. Remember when I told you his gang was a family business?" And we nodded our heads and he continued. "Well his father, Mr. Sebastian, who's is Mr. Santiago's brother. And Mr. Santiago Josh's father, ordered him to kill 3 people from the Mexican Cartel. Well not exactly in the cartel but close to the boss and that caused much problem. Dallas's father killed the Boss's wife and their 2 kids and the wife was pregnant with the 3rd child. —" then he was interrupted by Chase.

"What crazy person would do that. That is the worst thing you could do. Why would Josh's dad tell his brother to do that. That is a death wish." And that's when I smack him on the back of his head. And then I spoke," shut up idiot and let him continue. Questions and comments later." He just nodded at me and look at Noah and told him to proceed.

"As I was saying Mr. Sebastian did that because he was ordered to. Mr.Santiago told him that because the Boss of the cartel wanted to back out of the deal and that it would get him to agree. And if the guy ever did that it would happen again to his mistresses and his offsprings. The Boss's went after him and kidnapped him and Dallas mother, Ms. Esther and tortured them. But not knowing it was and order he thought that Sebastian did it willing and because he wanted to. So the Boss made Sebastian watch as they did horrible things to his wife. They did everything you can imagine. And before you ask Dallas was with Josh and his family, staying for a sleepover when that happened. And the cartel sent video of what they did to Josh's parents. It was horrible to watch." That's when Natalie spoke.

You could tell by the look on her face she was horrified hearing all this. "You mean to tell us that you had watch that horrible video? Just listening to the story is bad but the visual must be worse. Poor Dallas, when did this happen and did he watch it?" And then Noah nodded his head before speaking again.

"It was horrible. All newbies have to watch it. So yes Dallas had to watch. And it happened when he was 16. He watched the video twice. Once when they sent it to the house and again when he joined . And we had to watch, there was no option. It is so that we are prepared just in case we get more tapes of our tortured gang members and or we have to torture to get info. To help give us ideas. I was never for torture. I did everything else but torture. I preferred to kill over torture and even then I hardly killed. I have only needed to kill 2 people and it was necessary." Natalie was still horrified and Isabella was hugging Noah tightly. Then he continued to speak ," when then video first came to the gang, they asked if he wanted to see it. He didn't have to, but they told them when it was time to join he would have to. But he wanted to so when the time came for him to watch it again he wouldn't show any emotion or react at all. And after his parents death, Josh's parents took him in and adopted him. That's why he is very loyal to Josh and his parents. So if it came to choosing to defy Josh along with his parents to protect my sister and hurting her. He is definitely going to hurt her. Because if he doesn't, he would be losing the only family he really has and who he is close to."

~Natalie P.O.V.~
I never expected that to happen to Dallas. My heart hurt for him. No one should go through that in there entire life. But the fact that others have to see your own parents be tortured and killed when they first join the gang  and use it as teaching is much worse. I cant believe his uncle didn't even protect his brother from that horrible fate but feel like a stab in the back. Maybe there is something to that. And that's when I voiced my thought.

"Noah, I have a quick question", he nodded his head to me. " isn't it a little strange that Josh's dad didn't help his own brother because I know for a fact that if one of my brothers were in  danger my other brothers and I would do anything we can to help them out of any situation. So my question is why didn't he? And by then every one of the adults were around and agreeing with me especially my brothers. It seemed like what i had said got Noah thinking.

And that's when Noah spoke," You are absolutely right Natalie, it makes no sense why he wouldn't help, any sibling would no matter what. Give me a few hours to try and remember anything I can from that time. Because there were a lot of issues in the gang. People in the gang wanted to kill the boss and were working with other gangs and cartels and mafia to end the boss-" and once he said that his face made a look of realization. And looked straight at Seth. "I can't believe I forgot. Mr. Sebastian was planning on taking Mr. Santiago's place as the Boss. And he was planning on using your parent, Seth, to help him get rid of Mr. Santiago so that the gang would have an alliance with your family's gang." And that's when Cole spoke.

"So your telling us that Josh's dad offed his own brother so that he couldn't take his position. Even though it would benefit from the alliance?" And all of us were in too shocked to speak after that realization from all of us. And after that Chase looked a Seth with a questioning look and when Kai saw that look, he spoke.

"Seth are you thinking what I'm thinking?" And Seth nodded. And that's when my idiot brother Greyson spoke.

" Are you guys gonna tell us or are you guys gonna keep it to your damn self?"