Chapter 11- Gifts, Beach, and Surprises?

Andre at the top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Natalie P.O.V~

"So you are telling us that you saved a mother and a daughter by using a spoon." Chase said a bit confused.

"Yup, That's when i called my parents for a $50,000 transferred into, my account. I gave the money to them so they can be stable, so she could find a job. The asshole of her husband never let her work but she did have a degree in the medical field so that helped a lot. She became a nurse at a hospital near her new home. It took her while to be stable but she made it."

"So that's why you wanted the money? To help the woman?" Blake said surprised.

"Yup, I actually still talk to her and the little girl. The little girl would call me and Chloe their guardian angel since we helped her mom a lot."

"Well, honestly that is very nice of you." Ryder said.

"Yea, it felt good to help."

"Now let's get to the point. Shall we?" Chase said with a serious look. We all nodded. "So what's the plane with kidnapping the son of a bitch."

"Ok the plan is once we get to Italy we take Natalie and Katie to the beach house. It is about 1 mile away from the asses home. Once they are both inside the house we start to gear up. Then we leave to his house." Seth looks at everyone to make sure they understand. Then Seth takes out the blueprints of Josh's house. "It's a 2 story house. We will split up into 2 groups. In my group i will have Ryder, Greyson, Kai, and Chloe. In Chase's group it's going to be Kent, Samantha, Avery, and Blake.-"

"Wait, what about me." Cole said whining like a 3 year old..

"Can you let me finish?" He said sternly. Cole nodded his head vigorously.

"Like i was saying Cole you will go through the game room. And when i mean go through you will not play any games you will kill anyone on the second floor. And you know if there is anyone under 18 you don't kill they will join our gang. Anyone over that you will kill. Understood?" Seth said. Everyone was confirming that they understood the plan "Natalie, i will have Archie, Andre, and Theo stay with you at the house. Two of them will be outside by the front and back door while one of them will be inside with you and Katie." All i need was nod.

"Why don't you give Nat a gun Seth?" Cole said being a big mouth.

"She doesn't know how to use one?" Seth answered confused.

"Yea she does. She told me while she was in England Chloe would take her to a gun range and- OW!!" Cole stopped due to the fact that Chloe smacked him in the back of his head.

"YOU IDIOT! You were not suppose to say that." Then she turned to me, "This is why i told you we should have not left our phones unlocked." she said pointing the accusing finger at Cole.

"Babe, please calm down and let Natalie explain about the whole gun thing Cole was talking up." Kai said trying to calm a fuming Chloe.

"CALM DOWN! YOU WANT ME TO-"

"Chloe hush up. I am going to explain about the gun thing and if you don't stop i will smack you harder than you did to Cole for waking up Katie." I said scolding her.

She put her head down and spoke," I'll shut up now."

"Good." I said smirking. "Now about the gun video. Chloe was teaching me how to shoot before we graduated. With the videos it was supposed to help me see my mistakes so obviously i can fix them. But i don't feel confident to handle a gun right now that's why i didn't ask Seth for one." Everyone was looking between Chloe and I and they were all in shock to say the least. "Well I am going to bed with Katie, So wake me up when we land." I didn't wait for a response, I just walked towards the room. Once i stepped in i walked over to the bed and let the sleep take over.