Chapter 21 - Noah? Good or Bad?

Kai up at the top 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Seth P.O.V.~

I honestly don't like the fact that Nate... Nico... Nolan or  was it Nathan... no no it was.... Fuck it who cares about his damn name, but back to the point, I don't like the fact that he wants to see Sydney and much less Natalie. But honestly who know what information he can give us about Josh. Maybe he can help us take him down. Who know what we will find out about him.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and I see that it was Natalie and I realized that we were in the living room and in front of the gang, Then I handed Katie to Samantha then I spoke. 

"Kai, Chloe, Sydney, Natalie, and I will be going down to the basement to talk to that one guy. Chase and Cole, I need you both  with us too. Samantha and Avery I want you to take care of Katie. Kent, I need you to get all the kids we saved from Josh's beach house down here and find out everything you can to try to get them home. Theo and Andre will help you get all that information and Archie, Ryder, Blake, and Greyson after they get all that information, I need you to contact their parents and tell them that they child is safe and that we will be taking them home soon and make a route to drop each one off before we head back to home. Everyone understood?" Everyone nodded then Samantha spoke.

"What happen if they were sold to Josh? " She looked pretty upset just saying about that.

"Umm... do you know why they were sold and how many were sold?" I asked.

"Umm... to feed their addiction. Well that's what Josh told Isabella. And there were 4 girls and 6 boys sold." She said tearing up.

"Okay... Ummm. Well there are 2 options. 1. Is that we keep the kids and someone in the gang can adopt them, or 2. Is that we call social services and the kids are placed into foster care. And how old are the kids." I told her. 

"Okay.. Can we just keep them, and have people in our gang and Natalie's gang see if they want to adopt. And there are a set of twins, boy and girl, they are 4." She said looking down and the first thing I thought was Katie being in that position. Then she continued," The other girl are 7, 9, and 12 years old. And the other boys are 7, 8, 9, 12, and 13 years old."

"Okay we will keep the kids and see if anyone in both gangs want to adopt kids. But we will talk more about this later because we need to know what the idiot down stairs wants to talk to Sydney and Natalie." Then someone spoke.

"Who want to speak to them?" And that's when we turned around and saw that it was Isabella. 

"Nobody Bella, you don't need to worry about it."

"Ummm... Yes I do since we just got each other back Syd."

"Well, I will tell you but it will be later since we need to got down now." And when Sydney was about to walk, Isabella stood right in front of her. And honestly it's just a waste of time just doing this. So that's when I spoke.

"Okay fine, both of you stop. Isabella, Josh's gang member wants to speak to your sister and Natalie and before you start arguing wither about going down, well you can, because honestly I don't want you both to argue. I want to know what he has to tell both of them, so let's go down now." After I said that I grabbed Natalie's hand and started to walk towards the basement.

~Natalie's P.O.V.~

When Seth grabbed my hand, I felt so safe. I was okay with talking to Noah as long as Seth is still was still close. Then Seth opened the door and we started to walk down and once we were down there I see Noah shackled to the wall with a black eye and a busted lip. Chase walked over him and nudged his foot to see if he would wake up. After a couple of nudges, Noah finally woke up. Then he spoke.