Chapter 15- A beat down please, I am not a slut!

Joshua at the top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Natalie P.O.V.~

The girl walks over to Josh and throws her arms around his neck. The look on his face was priceless. Then I looked at everyone who was at the table and their faces were priceless too. HAHA. Oh my god this is gonna be good.

"I missed you baby!" Her voice screeched. Oh my god my precious ears. I looked at Katie and she was covering her ears.

"Brittany, stop." Josh said sternly while pushing her away.

"What's wrong baby? I thought you missed me too. Especially the fun moments we had." She tried purring but instead she sounded like a dying cat. That's when I started to laugh uncontrollably and Katie was giggling. Brittany turned to me and glared at me. 

At this moment I took a look at her and she looked like those cliche sluts from stories. She had bleached hair, green eyes, a fake ass tan, stiletto nails, and had clothes that could fit a 9-year-old girl. She also looked like she was a year younger than me and her make up though, I looked like someone they had thrown a cake at her face. After analyzing her I realized she was talking to me.

"What did you say?" I asked while being completely confused.

"I said who the fuck are you? And why are sitting in my damn seat, bitch?" Everyone was stunned by what she said to me, even Josh was, But I honestly wasn't and I don't take shit from no hoe.

"Katie can you cover your ears for me?" She nodded her head and I stood up and set Katie down on the chair and kissed her forehead.

"If you must f*cken know I am Natalie-Sage Miller. And to why I am sitting on your damn seat is because Josh told me to. So if you want to f*cken know why I am sitting here ask him, bitch." She was stunned by what I told her, everyone else was surprised except Dallas and Josh. Josh was smirking, Dallas was just smiling.

She finally got out of stunned moment and screeched," You can't f*cken talk to me like that. Why would he even want you, he is just going to F*CK and DUMP you. He won't take care of you nor your little sister." Then she turned to Josh.

"Babe why is she here? We both know you're going to use her maybe even her little sister. Just kill them no so we don't have to deal with them." I feel my blood boiling at the moment she mentioned Katie.

"Listen here bitch, if Josh does anything to hurt Katie or I, I am going to kill him-" Then I feel my left cheek sting and I realized she slapped me. I swear to my goodness I am about to beat the shit out of her.

"NO you listen here SLUT. Josh is mine, nobody else but mine. I Honestly hope he even sell you to some old man to be raped and same goes to your little sis-" That's when I lost it and punched her right in the face. I started to punch as much as I can. 

Every time I would punch her I would tell her shit. "I-" Punch. "AM-" Punch "NO-" Punch "SLUT-" Punch. I kept on punching and kicking her until Josh pulled me away.

"Joshua Alec King, let go of me if you want to have kids in the future." And he did what he was told. I walked over to where the slut was. The funny thing was that she was trying to crawl away. I pulled her by the hair and placed my mouth by her ear.

I whispered," I am no slut. The only slut in here is you. Honestly you can say all the shit you want about me until I snap, but if you say shit about Katie, MY DAUGHTER, I will do much worse than I did now. Got It?" All she did was nod her head slowly. "Good." Then I let go of her head and let it bounce off the floor.