Chapter 3- Dinner and Tears

Natalie's P.O.V

After my dad made the phone call, he told all of us to dress nicely and to be polite when Seth and his gang got here to the house for dinner. Also that they would be here at 8 pm and it was barely 3 pm and that I had more than enough to get ready.

I looked at every one , "I will be upstairs getting ready if you need me," without waiting for an answer I left. My brother decided to follow me to my room, and they were quite surprisingly. But that didn't last long.

"What are you thinking?, Why would you be so stupid?" Ryder shouts. While Cole was a bit upset and Greyson was comforting him. Out of all my siblings Ryder is the one taking this a bit hard.

"Before I answer that, I want to know who is Seth Greyson?" I asked

Cole sniffed, then answered," Seth is the most ruthless and scariest Gang leader in the world and not just that his gang is the strongest in the world which makes him like a king of all gangs. And he is a good friend of ours."

"Awwww shit, ok I got this I think." I stated

"NO, You actually don't. How can you be so stupid?" Ryder shouted.

"OK, WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND, I ACTUALLY HAVE A DAMN PLAN!" I yelled.

They all looked at me shocked.

"You said all about him now but I want to meet him before I judge him, I decide if I want this. Got it." They nodded.

"Yes, you might say that it was stupid of me but I am trying to find a loop hole, you idiots," i stated.

"OHHHHHHHH," they said.

" Plus its not like he will not bring the money to dad tonight, because Seth will most likely want to see the 'merchandise'  before paying for it."

" What do you mean Nat?" Ryder asked and the others nod in confusion.

" I will become the girl I used to be before I left, well with piercing and tattoos," I said. But my idiot brothers are still confused.

Then Greyson spoke up,"I am still a bit confused and so are the others, so can you explain to us a little more, please. But either way i kinda don't have a problem with it since he is our friend. I just don't like the fact you were sold."

I smacked my forehead with my hand. "OK he has seen a picture of me from a couple of years ago right?" They nod.

"OK but he doesn't know that the picture is from a couple months ago and for all he knows it could be years ago right?" They nod again.

"Ok, that can be an advantage for us if you think about it."

"How though?" Blake asked.

" Let me finish. OK, if I dress the way I used to dress before I left,but not taking of my piercings or hiding my tattoos, he might lose interest, and to make him even more interested I will act the same way did too. He won't expect to see a girl with tattoos and piercings. he will expect a girl who looks like a saint."

"Oh," was all they said.

" So basically you will dress and act the same way you did before you left, bust sill keeping on you piercings and not covering your tats hoping that Seth loses interest? Because he expects a girl with out anything of piercings and tats." Cole stated but sounded like a question.

"SO shorter than Cole's explanation is that you are going to be the old you because he won't expect it but keeping your tats and piercings, and might lose interest," Greyson said.

"YES, you finally got it!" i said thrown myself on my bed.

" how did you dress and act before you left. In that time period it was all a blur because i was usually high."