Chapter 20- Prank or something more?

Seth's Beach house up at the top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~Seth P.O.V.~

I was having a nice dream, but then I hear someone banging on the door but I chose to ignore it. Then I hear the door slam open and someone shouting something about Katie and Natalie. That's when I woke up an instance and looked towards Natalie's side and i didn't see her or Katie. That's when I looked towards the door and saw Kai with Chloe beside him. They both had sad and nervous looks, and Kai spoke up.

"Ummmm...... Seth, how do I put this without you freaking out." He said looking down. 

"Just spit it out Kai." I was honestly afraid of the answer.

"Okay.... ummmm.... Well.... Katie and Natalie have been kidnapped again." Once he said that I lost my mind.

"What!!!!!!" I shouted., and when I said that everyone, as in the adults, were standing outside my bedroom door listening.

"What do you mean they were kidnapped again? We need to find them! I can't lose them again, I just can't." Slowly, I feel a tear roll down my face. I honestly can't believe that they were stolen right from my arms. I am horrible at protecting the people I care for. The I started to throw things across the room and yelling how stupid of me for not being able to protect them. Once everything seemed to be I finally sat on the floor, my back against the bed and just cried and mumbled about failing them. I cried because I lost the 2 most important people in my life.

~Natalie P.O.V.~

After hearing all that I feel horrible and I felt tears rolling down my face. Then I looked at Katie and saw she was also in tear. I couldn't take it any longer and stepped out with Katie in my arms and when I saw everything that was in the room, destroyed. I put Katie down, she ran to hug Seth and she would say that it was okay, that we were there and that it was a prank. When he looked up and saw that it was really Katie, he pulled her onto his lap, hugged her and keep saying something about almost burning something just to find her. I was going to join but I was going to let him calm down a bit about Katie not being kidnapped. 

After about 2 minutes of that he looked up and saw me and ran towards me, with Katie still in his arms, and hugged me and I hugged him back. He was still mumbling, but i couldn't understand what he was says. 

After he calmed down, He loosened his grip on me and just held me by the waist. Then he spoke, while looking into 

"Don't every do that to me ever again, because I will burn anything and anyone who keeps you from me." And all I could do was nod and hug him tightly showing him I won't do it. And all he did was kiss my forehead. Then after sometime. Chloe spoke.

"Sorry for interrupting your little moment but ummmm.... Nat, you need to let Seth know about the thing."

And before I could say anything Seth spoke," What thing, Natalie?"

And honestly, I was scared to tell him but I knew I had to rip off the band-aid. So I spoke quickly. " Ummmm well..... JOSH'SSECONDINCOMMAND,NOAH,WANTSTOSEEBRTTANYAKAKSYDNEYANDIANDTELLUSSOMETHINGTHATJOSHTOLDHIM."

Seth scrunches up his nose in confusion and looks down at me, then spoke,"Gorgeous, I need you to speak normal  so I can understand." And I just nodded. Then I took a deep breath before speaking again.

"I said that Josh's second in command, Noah, wants to see BrittanyakasydneyandI and tell us something that Josh said." 

"Babe, I need you to please repeat about who he wants to see, slowly, that would be very much appreciated." Then he kissed my forehead.

"Okay umm.. well Noah wants to see Brittany, aka Sydney, and I?" After I said that, I looked up at him and he looked calm. And in all honesty that scares me a bit. Usually when someone is calm they blow up in a couple of seconds.

"Seth? Say something please. I kinda want to know what you have to say..." I spoke. And when I looked at Chloe she just shrugged then I looked back at Seth And He was looking at Kai.

Then he spoke looking down at me," What does he want to talk to you girls about?" 

"Umm.. I honestly don't know what exactly he wants to talk about but it has to do with something that Josh told or something like that." And after I said that he just looked at Kai and Chloe.

"Okay fine, but we are all going down there. If he has something to say he can tell all of us. Agreed?" And all we could do was nod our heads since we were surprised since he didn't throw a fit. 

"Good, we will leave Katie with the others and all 4 of us and Sydney and possibly Isabella, we will go down to speak to Nate or whatever his name is."

With Katie still in his arms, he moved her to his right side and placed his left arm on my shoulders. And with that we started to walk towards the door, with Kai and Chloe in tow. 

I honestly don't know if Seth being this calm is good or not? Should I be worried? 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N:

I am back, I am incredibly sorry for not just a short chapter but a late update. I am trying my best to work on this and I had a notebook filled with the chapters and I sadly lost and I am having a bit a trouble remembering what I wrote in those chapter. And me being a genius I forgot to have a back up one. But I hope you enjoy this short chapter and I will update another chapter this Sunday, and that's a promise. Please don't forget to follow me and to Share/Vote/Comment.

-Nerd >.<