Chapter 6- Girls love romance

Greyson at the top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Natalie P.O.V

When Kent and Kai were loading up my suitcases in the back of the SUV everyone else was getting in the car. The SUV had enough space for my suitcases and all 8 of us. Avery, Samantha, and Chloe were in the way backseat. Then In the backseat were Seth and chase with me in the middle. Then in the passenger seat was Kai and driving was Kent. When we were finally all in the car we took off. But honestly i wanted to know how long was the car ride so I decided to ask.

"Umm.. I have a question?"

"What is it?" Seth answered looking out the window.

"How long was the car ride?" 

"2 hours or so," Seth and Chase answered.

"Oh ok, umm can i take a nap for a while?"

"Sure, we will wake you up when we arrive or Seth can carry you in if we can't wake you up," Kai said.

"OK that's fine." and with that I fell asleep on Seth's shoulder I think.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Seth P.O.V.

After about 20 minutes into the car ride Natalie falls asleep and she laid her head on my shoulder. I am glad she laid her head on me not on Chase. I really hope Natalie doesn't wake up so I can carry her into my room.  I know your wondering why not take her into another room, well I can't all the rooms are unfurnished so that's why we need to go to her house tomorrow. If you are thinking that I am going to sleep in the same bed as her your wrong. I am going to sleep on the floor which is actually comfy since I do that often wit my little sister, Katie.

Katie is 5 years old and she is all I have left. My parents past away 3 years ago when they were coming home from a mission. That's when I had to take over the business. I miss them so much but I know I need to be strong for Katie and my gang but also MY Natalie. I was pulled out of my trance when I heard laughing. And of course its girls laughing about something Kent and Chase said. I am never surprised by these idiots. 

"I think Seth is dreaming about Natalie," I hear Kai say.

"You guys are so mean to Seth. Me and the girls think it is super cute what Seth is trying to do now and what he did back then. He is a hopeless romantic when it comes to her. Why can't you be like that Kai? Huh," Chloe says. I wanted to laugh at how Kai tried to be funny and ended up getting in trouble. Before I forget to mention Kai is dating Chloe, Kent is dating Samantha, and Chase is dating Avery.

Then Samantha and Avery said,"Yea why can't you boys."

Then Kent spoke," ok girls, we will try to be more romantic towards you. Ok?"

"Ok, but you guys better keep your word or you will be sleeping ob the couch for a week" Avery threatened.

"Fine." all the guys answered. At this pointed I couldn't stay quiet and started to chuckle a bit.

"How long have you been listening?" Chase asked.

"Long enough to hear you guys basically got in trouble by the girls." I said chuckling a bit.

"And I must say I agree with the girls. You guys need to be romantic." I said with a serious face.

"Your such a girl, Seth." Kent said.

"No, I am just saying I would do many romantic gestures to show MY girl how much I appreciated and love her."

"See he gets it why can't you guys  do that or at least think it." Chloe spoke.