Chapter 14- Pervs and only suffering with lies?

~Natalie P.O.V~

We were walking down the stair and I still had Katie in my arms, and I was not planning to put her down any time soon. 

"So..... Natalie? How's life?" He said looking over his shoulder.

"Do you want me to be honest?" raising my eyebrow

"Always." 

"At the moment it sucks." Then he stopped which made me stop. And he keep on eyeing me and it's starting to piss me off.

"Well let's see; I have been kidnapped from Seth's beach house, I was in a dungeon like cell, Josh's almost killed Katie in front of me, I am going to be force to marry him...." Then I looked at Katie, "Sweetheart can you cover your ears for me?" She nods her head and does what she is told. Then I look back at Josh and spoke again," Oh and I LOOK LIKE A DAMN SLUT!!! AND ALL THE GUYS THAT WE HAVE PASSED, INCLUDING YOU, LOOK AT ME LIKE I AM A DAMN PIECE OF MEAT!!!" Then I took a breathe after my little rant.

Dallas looks down, 'Sorry, your right. And sorry about what Josh did. But let's go before Josh gets mad." I kinda felt bad for yelling at him but he kind of is apart of the reason why. Then he starts walking. We get to the dinning room and see Josh at the end of the table with a couple others sitting around. Great, just F*CKEN great! Does he want to get embarrassed? 

"AHHH, Finally Dallas. What took you so long?" Josh said with anger in his voice. I look towards Dallas and he looked like he was about to piss his pants. I feel bad for him.

I sighed," It was my fault Josh. I decided to look extra nice for you and I told him to wait a couple minutes so i could finish." The good thing I actually tried to look nice even though I looked like a damn slut.

"Alright; I will let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again." I just nodded my head.

Some of the girls were snickering

Some of the girls were snickering. The he bent down to my level and whispered into my ear. "I am going to tell everyone that Katie is your daughter so you need to tell her to go along with and obviously you need to go along with it too, if you don't want any punishments. I will hurt me so much if I do need to punish you." I just nodded my head.

The I whispered into Katie's ear," Josh is going to tell everyone you are my daughter. I need you to go along with it so me nor you get punished by him, OK?" She started to cry a bit but nodded her head. The she laid her head on my chest and I was rubbing her head to calm her down. 

"I am guessing that you are all wondering who the little girl that is sitting on Natalie's lap right?" everyone was nodding their heads. "Well the little girl is Katie and she is Natalie's daughter."

"BABY, I'M BACK!" an annoying voice spoke. But damn this is gonna be good.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N:

Well I am updating again! Damn who would have thought that I would update twice in a 24 hr time span. I am sorry it is a bit short than I would usually write but I didn't have time to right today and since I promise that I would, I wanted to keep my word so there it is. But other than that I will also try to update tomorrow or Tuesday. And i will also try to update as much as I can. And of course I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please follow me and don't forget to Share/Vote/Comment.

-Nerd