Chapter 2- Confusion and Explaining

Natalie's P.O.V

I raised my eyebrow again, during that moment the people left, and I asked," Someone F*UCKEN please explain what's going on."

"Okay sweetheart, I will but please sit down, it's gonna be a lot to take in," my dad sad.

"Okay dad"

I sit down and all eyes are on me. I look at my dad. "Start explaining please dad," I begged.

"Ummmmm honey I..."

"You what dad?", I asked curiously.

My dad looked super nervous. My dad was never the nervous type, so that kind of scared me. 

"I'm a gang leader, sweetheart." He said nervously.

"WHAT!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me dad," I shouted.

"Mom, please please please tell me he is joking around," I begged. 

"I'm afraid not sweetie,'" she said looking down.

" That isn't all though, baby sis," said my eldest brother,Ryder who looks very pissed.

" What else do I need to know dad!" I shouted.

Then my mom started crying her eyes out. My younger brother, Cole, seemed a bit upset. My 2nd eldest brother, Blake, was smiling a bit but still looked upset.  My favorite brother who is older then me by a year, Greyson, was smiling but with a bit of guilt and sadness in his eyes. But Ryder was the only one pissed, he even punched the wall. After that happened I was guessing it was a life or death situation, or something life changing.

My dad takes a deep breath and looks at my mom. She gives him a small nod. "I sold you to Seth Grayson," he said quickly.

My whole world literally stopped. I felt like the room was spinning and that I was going to pass out. But then I started to shout in French, a little by little I was calming down. Then I asked the most important question.

"Why?" I asked in frustration. 

 "We didn't want to go into a gang war." my dad answered.

"And what would happen if we did?," I asked.

"We would be all dead but not just that sweetheart," he stated

"What else dad," I asked nervously.

"Well we needed the money, there was a situation and it lead to me owing Seth money. He saw a picture of you, the one you sent me a couple of years back, when you first left to England, and well he said he wanted you instead of the money. But of course I was not going to give you for free, you are to precious to just be given away,so I told him that I would sell you to him. He said ok and I gave him the price and he said it was fine and he bought you, well he would buy you. He was suppose to pay on Sunday, when you got home.," he said rapidly.

"Okay," I whispered.

"WHAT!!!!!," all my brothers shouted. 

" If I need to do it to protect all of you, I WILL DO IT, SO SHUT IT!!," I shouted.

They all looked as if they got caught trying to eat dessert before dinner. Then I remember I needed to ask my dad something.

"Dad, when will I meet him," I asked.

"Whenever you want sweetheart,"he said

"Okay, how about tonight for dinner? I just want to kind of get this over with?,"I stated/asked.

My dad only nodded and left to his study to make the phone call about tonight. I am so excited.(Note the sarcasm)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Seth at the top

Sorry for taking so long i was trying to edit it. Sorry for having so many mistakes. Please share/ comment/vote.