Chapter 24- Questions?!

~Unknown P.O.V.~

The word is out that the Black Queen is going to fight and try to become the champ here in the States... Interesting. Lets see if nothing is going to happen to her on the day she finally becomes champ. Because she will be MINE.... ALL MINE. I just need to get close enough to her and try not to be suspicious.

~Seth P.O.V.~

I started to think that since we are suppose to be on vacation might as well relax. I want to go to the beach and have a bon fire, and right when I was about to speak Natalie walks over to me with a beer and hands it to me while sitting on my lap. I looked down at here since she is still shorter than me while sitting on me, with a confused look on my face.

Then she spoke," I just thought it would be nice not to think about anything but to relax. That's why I brought you a beer. And as for sitting on you, well I just wanted to sit on you." And all I did was smile at her.

Then I spoke," I was somewhat thinking the same thing about relaxing. I was think to go out on the beach and have a bon fire tonight with everyone including the kids we saved and just relax, talk, eat, and maybe play some games." Natalie just smiled and nodded her head and called everyone over.

~Skip beach scene~

~Natalie P.O.V.~

We are now all on the plane heading back to California after a great day  of fun. I really got to know the real Seth after yesterday. the guys all playing with the kids while us girls had gone to buy more food and snacks for later and for the flight. Then when we were sitting around the fire we were telling stories and the kids were eating smores and just talking with one another and the guys were telling stories about there lives when they were younger. To say I had fun would be an understatement.

As I was in my own little world thinking, I was thinking about how Noah said that Dallas has his little sister and made it seem it was a bad thing. But it honestly isn't that bad, Dallas is a pretty chill and kind guy. Unless he is different with everyone else. Then Chloe taps my shoulder, I looked at her for a moment and realized that she had spoken to me. She realized that I was not paying attention to her and she just huffed and just pouted as always.

"Why is it so hard to get your attention and listen to me Nat?"

Right when I was about to speak and tell her about Dallas and then asking Noah about it. It was then that Chase spoke," its because all that you say is so boring and no one cares." He also was rolling his eyes while saying that.

And all that Chloe did was throw her shoe at him. And it hit in right in between the eyes. and that's when she shouted bullseye. Then the yelling began between the both of them. of course that would happen no one was stopping them not even Set, and he seemed to be working on something important. It went on for about 20 minutes until Seth got annoyed.

"Would you both shut up. I am trying to figure out the finances for both of the businesses." everyone stayed quiet and started to talk amongst themselves. He looked pissed but I doubt them arguing but it was about the finances. I got off the seat and walked over to him and try and help him. He looked up at me and he tried to look relaxed but it didn't work. So I decided to sit on his lap and play with his hair. I think that helped a little and then I spoke. Completely forgetting about the Dallas situation, I will ask Noah later about it.

"What's wrong Seth? Can I help you in anyway?" He looked up at me immediately after I said anyway while wiggling his eyebrows and spoke again before he could say anything. " I mean as in what you are working on." He pouted a little then spoke.

"Its just I am going over the numbers and for my legal company everything is okay you can say but for the my business the numbers don't make any sense." As he said that He was rubbing his forehead. Then I sat beside him and was looking at the numbers. And he was right the numbers didn't add up. Then I called over Chase and when he he sat across from us. I filled him in and he was just as confused as us.

Then Seth spoke," The company makes more money since its a legit company because of the hotels and clubs and all. But the money that is supposed to be laundered into the company doesn't show up into the paperwork. Well some of them do and some don't. But as I look at the money transferred from the business to the company are the correct accounts but it doesn't show up onto the bank statements."

The Chase spoke, but the moment he started to speak I knew what he would say and so did Seth. "Seth do you think someone is redirecting the money somewhere and removing them from the bank statements of the company?" And there was a few seconds of silence and Seth was just pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"So basically was have another traitor the the business who is using my company to steal money. I not only have to worry about Natalie doing the underground fights, make sure nothing happens to Katie and also to deal with Colton for helping Josh. Also we need to take care of the kids that we are taking home to their parents and the ones that are coming with us. It's too much in a short time period." He was just tired and and frustrated and he was rubbing his temples. I just grabbed his had and squeezed it, that caught his attention and he looked at me. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I looked at him and Chase then spoke," Seth, Chase.? I have had something on my mind ever since Noah told us about his sister and Dallas. " He looked at my confused and tad confused, probably thinking that he lied or something. Then I spoke again," Before you jump to conclusions, it about Dallas mainly. I mean I meet Dallas when I started to date Josh, and he was really nice. He became my friend very easily. Even when Josh kidnapped Katie and I. I told him all the problems I was dealing with and he was just listening and he also made sure that Katie and I got to the dinning room before Josh got mad and did something to one of us. He was worried for us. I hardly doubt he would ever hurt anyone. That's why I don't understand why Noah should be worried about his sister if that's how Dallas. Or did he just act like that to gain my trust." And that got Seth and Chase thinking.

That's when Chase spoke, "Why don't we as him?"