Chapter 17- Nasty kiss

Brittany A.K.A Sydney up at the top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Natalie P.O.V.~

After Brittany, or should I say Sydney, went to her room to get some stuff; we talked about how I would call her Brittany in front of everyone and Sydney when we were in my room, alone. Then we started to talk about random things and had dinner, then we went to bed. Then I was having a nice dream of Seth and I but was woken up by a knock at the door. I was going to go back to sleep but the person, aka Josh, continued to knock. I decided to wake up Brittany just in case anything happens.

"'Brittany? Brittany?' I need you to wake up just in case something happens." While doing that I was shaking her awake. Then after a couple of hard shakes she woke up.

"What? What happen?" She asked sounding groggy.

"Someone is knocking-" i started but then they banged on the door harshly.

"Oooooooh I get it. Go answer so neither one of us get in trouble." I just nodded my head and slipped on my sandals and walked to the door. Once I opened it I came face to faces with Josh, Dallas, and what I am guessing are the men that Josh is taking to Milan. 

"Did you need need something Josh?" I said yawing afterwards.

"What are you wearing? And why didn't you answer the door the first time?" I looked down at what I am wearing and I realized that Sydney let me borrow one of her pj's since I didn't have any. (image down below or on the side.)

Then I looked up at him and his gang, I guess

Then I looked up at him and his gang, I guess. "Well what I am wearing is one of Brittany's sleepwear, since I don't have any, She let me borrow one of hers. And to why I didn't answer the first time was because I was asleep but because you kept on banging on the door, you woke me up.  So anyways what do you want?" He looked back at Dallas and his men and noticed they were staring at me like I was steak. Which I am guessing made him pissed.

"First of all I want my men to stop looking at you like your a buffet-" Then he looked back at his men and saw that they looked away, "And secondly I want you to cover up also." All of a sudden I felt someone tap my shoulder and when I turned it was Katie, in Sydney's arms, handing me a silk robe. Katie must have been woken up by Josh's loud voice. I got the robe from Katie and put it on and tied it after that I looked at him. Then spoke.

"Happy now?"

"Very." He said smiling. "I know that you want to know why I am here?" He paused waiting for me to respond and all I did was nod my head. "Well I came here to get all of you so we could eat before I left." 

"OK, let us just brush our teeth and head down." I said trying to not cause problems. He gave me a curt nod and walk away with his men trailing behind him. As They left I closed the door and looked at Sydney and Katie. Then I spoke.