Chapter 22- Traitor?

Kent up at the top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N:

Okay I am completely sorry that I haven't been able to post. I moved and lost my notes and all. I am writing what come to my head. And since I have been busy afterwards. But I will try and post as often as I can. Hope you enjoy this chapter and please correct me if I am wrong on anything through out the chapter.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Seth P.O.V.~

Inside I am enraged that I have a mole in my gang but on the outside I do not show any emotions. I wanted to destroy everything I saw but I knew that it would not help one bit. I took a deep breath trying to control my anger as I spoke.

"So do you know who the mole is, Noah?" And then Noah nodded his head. 

"Okay, who is the mole then," Chase spoke calmly, and only that made me worry because that could only mean 2 things.                                                                                                                                 

 1. it could be that he is just plotting on how torture and kill the mole or 2. wanting to go upstairs and destroy everything around him and beat himself up for letting this happen. And what I mean is that every year Chase re-dos background checks to prevent this from happening, and he tracks their move movements or to find anything suspicious. And that's when Noah takes a deep breath before speaking. 

"Reese..." He then took another breath and spoke again. "Colton Reese." Once he said that Chase stated to curse under his breath. His last name sounds so familiar but i don't know from where til Natalie asked the big question. 

 "Why does his last name sound so familiar?" And she is right,  damn it where have i heard of that last name. I am fucken racking my brain thinking about that damn last name.

That's when Chase spoke," He is Andre's little brother. He just completed the initiation 1 fucken month ago." Then he started to rant,"That piece of shit betrayed us! Wtf he had a great background check like Andre. Damn it!!!! What if Andre is a traitor too? FUCK!!!!" 

That's when Sydney walks over to him and slaps him before speaking," Get a damn grip Chase! Let's find out more about Colton before jumping to conclusions." Then she turned to her sister who was next to Noah. "Do you know anything about this Izzy?" 

"I had no idea about the traitor, all I knew was that Josh had the obsession with Natalie. He wanted to get rid of any threat that could affect him getting  her and that he would do anything to get her." She said. I nodded my head.

I then looked at Noah before speaking," What else can you tell us Noah?"

"Before I start can I have a glass of water please." I nodded my head and I turned to Kai and jerked my head indicating him to go get it. Then about 3 minutes later Kai comes down with a nice cold water, a wrapped sandwich, and a bag of chips. I raised my eyebrow confused on how he made the sandwich so quickly, since I know he can take forever on making one. 

Then he spoke," I went to the kitchen to get the water, Avery and Samantha were making food for the kids and they quickly asked how was it going. Then I told them we are making progress. Then how the guy wanted a bit of water before telling us more, and then Sammy handed me the sandwich and chips saying that he needs food for energy too."

 I nodded my head and then spoke," Dude, you need to breathe when you explain things."

Then walked over to Noah and Izzy, handing the sandwich to Noah and Izzy the chips along with the water.

~Natalie P.O.V.~

While Noah took a bit from the sandwich, Izzy opened the water bottle and the bag of chips for him. Once Noah finished the bite of sandwich Izzy handed him the water to drink and then he took a deep breath before beginning to speak again.

"Chase, Andre is not involved. That's actually why Colton did what he did. He is jealous of Andre and well he wanted to show him that he was better especially since Josh promised him that he would protect him from all of you. Honestly Josh hasn't been the best person to me ever since he took my sister and has "threaten" me to give my position to Dallas and maybe even Colton..." but then Chloe interrupts him. 

"Why did you do air quotes when you said threaten?" 

The that's when he spoke again," I did that because I don't care about being Noah's second. I never cared he basically forced me into this life, he uses my sister against me, and Josh kinda treats everyone like they are beneath him. He is not friend of mine anymore and  I honestly want out. I want my sister away from Dallas. I want a better life for her away from Josh and his gang."

And that's when Seth spoke again," Do you really want to leave the gang world?"

That's when Noah spoke," Yes and no. I want out but if I leave then Josh would go after me and most likely he will manage to get me... He already told me that if i leave he would make me watch him rape and kill my sister before he kills me. I would need to change our identities, if i manage to get out."

That's when Seth spoke again," If you want, only if you want to, how about you join my gang and we will protect you from Joshua?"

And that's when I spoke," And I will talk to my dad and see if he help  too."

That's when Noah stayed quiet for a couple minutes before speaking." I don't know... I don't want any of you guys, especially Isabella, to get hurt because of me."

"Dude, haven't you realized that we are the most powerful gang in the world." Kai spoke and he is right and then with my dad's gang to help even more, I thought to myself.

Then that when Seth spoke again," Noah, explain another thing to me tho." Since Noah was eating the sandwich he nodded his head. "Why does Josh want to beat the Black Queen so  badly?"

"Well, the reason why he wants to beat the Black Queen is because the last time they competed... She slaughtered his ass on the spot. She is one of the best fighters I have ever seen, no lie. And if he ends up losing again to her, he is planning to get rid of her if he has too." And that's when everyone; except Noah, Sydney, and Isabella,  looked at me nervously. And I honestly wouldn't blame them. Josh is willing to kill me just to be the Champ. He is honestly psychotic.  And that's when Nosh spoke again... 

"Why is everyone looking at Natalie nervously?" I would ask the same question if I had no clue what was going on. But its only fair that they know who I am. And that's when I took a deep breath before I spoke.

"Noah, the only reason my they are looking at me like that is because...." and I took a deep breath again, " I am the Black Queen, and as you know... many people don't know my identity and obviously Josh doesn't know since he want to kill me." And that's where the Noah and the girls stood in shock. And I don't blame them. 

And that's when Isabella spoke," That is so cool. What is it like to be an underground fighter?!" And she looks to Sydney then to me  before speaking," Can I become an underground fighter!!!"

And that's when Sydney and Noah yelled," NO!" And honestly that scared me a little because I didn't expect it. And that's when Seth spoke up.

"Okay, you guys can talk about it after. Right now we need to talk about the fact that Josh wants to kill the Black Queen aka Natalie." And he is right... that's the main concern at the moment or at least mine. And that's when Noah spoke  again.

"Yes! That is very important at the moment Seth. We need to figure out how to stop Josh from getting Natalie and also stopping him from trying to kill Natalie without knowing it."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N:

Again I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I will try even more to update more.   Please don't forget to follow me and to Share/Vote/Comment.

-Nerd >.<