Chapter 12- Tattoos and Keeping Katie safe

Archie up at the top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Seth P.O.V~

Once Isabella finished telling us that information I felt all the color in my face drain.

"I doubt Seth will be talking anytime soon, But bro don't worry about it we left her with the guys." Chase said. But I felt that still didn't help. "If you want Kent and Kai can get the kids out of the cages while we continue asking Isabella questions? And then we can leave? How does that sound?" All I did was nod. Then Chase turned to Avery, "Avery how about you call the guys in the mean time just to make sure nothing happened?"

"Sounds good I will go to the kitchen and call" With that Avery left to make the calls. Chase then turned to Isabella.

"Is it ok if I still ask you questions?" He asked her trying to not scare her.

"Yea" She said nodding her head.

"Ok first off what else do you know about Joshua wanting Natalie?" He asked glaceing at me. I guess in hope i won't freak out.

"All he wants is to have her, to make her his wife. Since she is the type to stand her ground and kinda control him." I want to kill that mother fucker. He will never have her, she is mine.

"Control him how?" Greyson asked curiously.

 "I think Josh was telling his friend that he was going to beat the hell out of this guy for staring at her, but Natalie grabbed his hand and he instantly felt calm."

"Ok, makes sense. She seems like a very calm person. Now changing the subject a bit why does he have you and these kids here?" Chase said rubbing his chin.

"He has me for his personal use.-" she said shivering in disgust. "But for the others he has his men use them then he sells them. Or if he has a problem with another gang leader and he feels that the leader needs a sex slave, he will use them as a gift to not have any more problems."

"THAT PIG! I can promise you he will die for everything has done to all of you" I said with authority in my voice. He is a sick mother fucker for what her has done. "Kent, how many kids are there?"

"About 35, 36 counting Isabella?"

" OK good we will load them up.-" Then I turned to Isabella. "-Do you know if the devil has more cars and if so do you know where are the keys?"

She nodded her head "Yea he has 12 SUVs, 5 Lamborghini , 2 Ferrari, and 7 Mustangs. And the keys are in the kitchen."

"Damn he has nothing compared to us." Kai said "Damn if has just that them he sucks at business-" He was about to say something but then Avery yelled.

"Guys the boys aren't answering, I think we should go. Like now."

I did themath to see what's gonna happen quickly. "Avery, I need you to get 4 SUV car keys,-"

"KK!" her and her damn perkiness

"OK Kids we won't hurt you we will help you and in the end you have the option of going home or staying with us and joining the gang but you don't have to choose yet.-" Then I turn to the gang. "-Blake, you get 7 kids and head up to get the keys then load up to be ready and go; Greyson same goes for you, grab 7 and go up, grab the keys then load up and wait; Chase, Kent and Kai same for you guys, do the same. Chase you are taking one of the SUVs we came in, so don't grab the keys and just load up But I need you to leave and check on the guy to see if anything happened, and if so I want you to call me." He nodded. "Now the rest of us are going into the we came in and we leave Samantha you driving since you should have the car keys and tell Avery-" The Chloe interrupted me as always."