Chapter 18- Finally!!!!!

Isabella up on top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~Seth P.O.V.~

After texting with Natalie we were a couple feet from the gates of Joshua's home. I am ready to have my two girls in my arms. When we got out of the car, and we went into our positions. We had all this planned out yesterday so it could be smooth sailing today. We all had multiple guns, knives, etc.  We all had wireless ear pieces  and wireless mics to communicate, and "everyone" was here: as in the gang including Archie; Andre; and Theo, then Natalie's brothers, and surprisingly Isabella wanted to come. I didn't want to risk her life but she was stubborn on coming so I let her but she had to be by my side at all times during the mission. The good thing is that she agreed.

Now back to the mission, getting into positions we looked to see if we had any of Josh's men around to eliminate them. There were 1 or 2 men on my area but I am not sure about the others. In that moment I texted Natalie, letting her know to be ready for the gun shots.

Once I saw that message my heart swelled with emotions and my head with determination to get the girls safe, I spoke into the mic telling them it was a go

Once I saw that message my heart swelled with emotions and my head with determination to get the girls safe, I spoke into the mic telling them it was a go. After I said that I heard a lot of guns going off. As Chloe, Kai, Isabella, and I were walking to where the girls are supposed to be, I see many bodies on the ground and along the way we shot and Josh's men. I think Natalie said there were 55 men not including staff, but it seems like there was a lot more than that. After that, we got to the garden/backyard; and saw a couple of guys there but didn't see the girls. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

After that I showed Isabella, Chloe, and Kai the messages; then Chloe spoke

"Good thing is that they are safe."

"I definitely agree with Chloe, we just need to go in get them and out just in case some one called for back up." Isabella spoke.

"Alright, Now time to inform the others. Everyone meet in the main hall way of the mansion." And with that we headed to the main hallway waiting for everyone else.

Then once everyone arrived, I spoke a bit softly just in case there are more of Josh's men. "Okay everyone,  the girls are in Natalie's room on the third floor; and Chloe, Kai, Isabella, and I will get the girls but i need Ryder and Greyson with me so you both can check the other rooms and I need the rest of you make sure the house is clear and get rid of the men then head to the SUVs so when we get there we leave." Everyone just nodded their head. Since we were on the first floor; Samantha, Avery, Kent, Chase, and Theo; then Ryder, Blake, Archie, and Andre were taking the second floor, and you already know who was checking the third.