Chapter 37 - Afterparty, New Member, and Visions of Ragnarok

Okay so I've decided to keep it above 3K words now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Several days later

++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey, hun. Good morning.", I kissed Carol. "I'm morning babe. Hey you know what, why don't we go back to Earth now. I'm going back to space the next morning.", she said. I was a bit sad she's off to another part of the universe again, but Stark and some Asgardians managed to upgrade her pager and mine. "Hey, hun. Don't be sad. You can always visit me. I'll tell you where I am every planet, I visit so that you can come, okay?", she assured me, after a while, she kissed me. "Let's have breakfast first.", I said we got up, but not before kissing again.

After we bathe together and done some...things on the shower, we got down to eat. "Hey ma, mom. Good morning.", Mira said sleepily. Pietro and Bucky stayed here for a little while for Mira and Hugi, respectively. Speak of the devils. Mira entered with Pietro; her hair as wild as it can be. Mira is like a stereotypical teen that likes to try things and a free will personality, and it looks like they've tried something this early on in their relationship.

"Good morning baby. You look lovely, dear.", I say as she kisses both of us. "Good morning too ma, mom.", she answered while yawning. "Looks like someone tried something very fast last night.", I say making Pietro spit his drink and Mira to look at me wide-eyed.

"W-what?! Ew! Mom, no! We didn't do it! Not that what you think at least.", she says red faced. "Mhm. Then what did you do?", I questioned her raising an eyebrow. "Just kiss.", she says looking away. "Mira...", I raised my eyebrow. "Стигли смо до друге базе.(We reached the second base.)", Pietro said as Mira glared at him.

"Stop glaring at your boyfriend Mira. There's nothing wrong with that. At least wait for like three years before surrendering completely.", I winked at her. "I know mom Tessa said that to me while you're in coma.", she says while Tessa whistled.

"What did Tessa say to you?", Hugi inquired he. She just arrives with Bucky carrying her. "What, you're disabled now?", I asked her. "No. I just want Bucky to carry me.", she said shrugging. Cute. "By the looks of your hair, I would say you did it all the way?", I asked her and she choked on her drink while Bucky looked smug.

"That question's so sudden.", she cough's earning a laugh from her sisters, even Bucky. "Baaaabe. You're supposed to say noooo!", she says to Bucky lightly hitting him. "Weeell. We uhm...we, did it?", she says embarrassed. To think of it, only Megin and Aya are the only ones who doesn't have boyfriends.