Chapter 24 - Secrets

"You girls feel like there's something or someone watching us?", I asked Tessa and Ether

"You girls feel like there's something or someone watching us?", I asked Tessa and Ether. "A little, yeah. Might be Fury though.", Tessa answers not taking her eyes off the TV screen. "Maybe it's just in your mind.", Ether backs her up while laying upside down on the couch. After a week of my recovery, we brought Aya back to the Sanctum and while there, the Ancient One actually thought us magic. And because I'm Asgardian and they are magical stones, we advanced quickly, surpassing other Masters.

I divided my training these two and training with them on magic. Loki occasionally visits as Odin saw what he did, so he's pardoned. "Ooooohh. That's gonna leave a mark.", Tessa said as the iceberg hits the Titanic's side. I let them watch the movie not telling them that I was one of its passengers. "Hmm. That sank that bitch. The first time I heard the rumors of an unsinkable ship", I voiced out making them look to me. "What? I'm 215, it didn't hit you that I might be a passenger?", I asked them. Oh, the look on their faces when I mentioned that, hilarious.

"I'm going for a walk, you guys want to come?", I asked them preparing for my walk putting on my shoes. An echo of 'nah' and 'no' rang and I went down my apartment. To be honest, I like my apartment very much but, I could resist to live in a lot more spacious room so I have a room at the tower. On my way down the tower, I can't shake this feeling of being watched so I decided to have a mind sweep of the area and I just confirmed my suspicions. He's supposed to be dead; I saw him die. Could've HYDRA pick him from his fall?

He soon started to fire at me causing me to teleport at the tower's lab starling Tony who aimed a repulsor at me. "Vedis, JARVIS, Barn Door Protocol on the 50th floor NOW!!", I ordered as a precaution. "Auntie! What is happening?!", Tony helped me up. "He's back. The Winter Soldier is back, that means HYDRA is still operational.", I said. "JARVIS, call the other Avengers. I want a meeting ASAP!", I called JARVIS who didn't replied but is working on it. "Mind telling me why is it you're calling for a meeting?", Tony asks me. "Later, all secrets are to be revealed.", I cryptically answered.

++++++++++++++++

"Meda, you called.", Steve greeted me as he sat down the conference. I didn't answer him but indicated for him to sit. Nat and Barton came in and then Thor, Loki, Tessa and Aya. A portal appeared in the room and out came Aya, completing the team. "Nat, you were shot straight through you in Odessa five years ago, correct?", I asked her to which she nodded. "Why? Is the...", she trailed off. "Yeah, the Winter Soldier. The ghost story credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last 50 years including Kennedy's and the Starks.", I said which caused Tony to look at me.