Chapter 16 - Where are they now?

"Fury

"Fury. What the news there?", I asked him as he's connected to our coms. "The council wants to nuke Midtown. I told them off, said until you can contain it, I will not scramble a jet.", he says and then he says 'motherfucker'. "I..I don't like that tone, Fury. What the fuck happened?", I say weaving and slashing through the air. I sent four energy blades to a worm creature and closed my fists and it exploded into a nearly blinding light. "We have a missile headed straight for the city.", he says through our coms. "How long?", Tony asks. "Three minutes max. Stay low and wipe out the missile.", Fury says. "I'll get this one Tony.", I say and folded my wing and energy creeped out all over me and, like Danvers, I flew. I

t's my first time doing this since '96 so I may pass out after this, or when I go to space because that is where I will put this thing. "I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!", Nat says through our coms. "Do it!", Steve says but Tony stops them. "Stark, these things are still coming!", Cap exclaims. I rebutted him though. "I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it. I saw the missile streak pass me and I put on the speed. " Meda, you know that's a one-way trip?", he says sounding worried. "I've lived long enough for the world Cap.", I say as I take hold of the missile. I grab hold of it using my telekinesis and started to redirect it into the portal.

I disappeared in Earth and emerged in space, more specifically to the front of the command ship of these aliens. I let go of the nuke and it sailed straight to the ship. I unfolded my wing and flap them once but strong enough so that I can fall back to Earth as I can't move anymore, losing oxygen perhaps, I blacked out.

 I unfolded my wing and flap them once but strong enough so that I can fall back to Earth as I can't move anymore, losing oxygen perhaps, I blacked out

We watch as Meda disappears through the portal and seconds after that, the aliens started to fall down one by one. She actually did it. We are now waiting for her return. Come on, Meda. We see a bright light from the detonation heading spreading and nearing the portal. If we do not close it, we will be taken out too. "Close it.", I say to Miss Romanoff and we saw the connection of the Tesseract and the portal disappear before the portal collapses. Just as it closes, we see a figure coming down from it, Meda.