Chapter 17 - Truth

200 read update!! This is sort of a filler/flashback chapter of Meda's life. It takes place right after Thor, Meda, and Loki arrive at Asgard. Then a full time skip a year after the Battle of New York.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hold tight Lady Meda.", Thor says as he and Loki twists the Tesseract machine thingy. Not a moment later we arrived at the rainbow bridge where a man with golden armor and sword greets us just outside the broken off part. "Welcome to Asgard, Lady Meda. Welcome back, Prince Thor.", he greets us and bows before Thor and...me? Why bow before me? "Heimdall. I've come back, with Loki. He will answer for his crimes.", he says. "Very well. Enjoy your stay, Lady Universe.", Heimdall turns to me and bows again.

"Wait, hold on. What did you just say? Lady Universe?", I ask him confused. What? Who the fuck is that? The hell is it me. Nope. Just. NOPE. "I am not in the position to tell you the answer, the Allfather will answer it all.", he says halting any question I had in mind. Guards arrived and took Loki while Thor and I stood there and watched. A guard tried to take the Tesseract from me but I stopped him. "Don't you dare. You seem like a good man and a waste to kill, so I suggest you to back off." I say hugging the container tightly and glaring at the guard. Thor calls him off and I relaxed a little as they, went their way.

"I'll tell you what Thor, if you want to fly there, fly. I'll follow you.", I say. He spins Mjolnir and flies out into the big golden palace I can see from here and follow suit. I landed in front of the palace where he is waiting for me and we walk through the throne room. Flies are getting to my mouth I'm telling you because it is gorgeous. I took out my phone and took pictures. Why I have my phone is my business, and it works everywhere, got it upgraded when Mar-Vell's lab was still here.

"Wow, you live here?", I ask Thor amazed by my surroundings. I mean, yeah, they're Gods, but being here is actually just....mind overload. The big, golden doors opened and we were greeted by a man with a golden eyepatch, much like Fury but golden, older, and Godly. There was a woman beside him, must be his wife, who greets Loki. "Loki.", she says. This is going to be awkward.

"Hello, mother. Have I made you proud?", Loki says. Clearly, I'm missing part of their story here. "Please, don't make this worse.", the woman says, who by this time, I'm pretty sure is the queen. "Define worse.", Loki says smugly. "You should listen to your mother even if she's not your real mother you know.", I say to Loki. "Enough! I will speak to the prisoner alone.", the male said, who I think by this point is the legendary Odin, King of the Gods in Norse mythology.