Prologue

Hi guys!! I hope you like what you will read. This is the first time I wrote a fanfic and its about the MCU. I don't know if you will like it but if you do vote for it. Updates on this book comes at least once per week if I can keep up with that. If not then I will post two or three for compensation.

That's all guys! You can read
.
.
.
.
NOW!!

&&&&&&&&&&

You know when you are abandoned

You know when you are abandoned. You can feel it. No one to love you, no one to care for you. I could be grateful though, I mean, HYDRA took me in when no one wanted me. But I'm ungrateful, not even a bit grateful on why they took me in. Who would be? Being taken because of your power, experiment on you, and torture you, would you be happy? No, right? So yeah, I'm totally ungrateful.

Oh, yeah, my name is Andromeda Johnson. I'm 218 years old, but with my powers I look 18. Never aging, well not that fast. I could live like an Asgardian. You wonder what are my powers do you? Well, I mentioned one, healing. The ability to age slowly by healing the cells instead of replacing them. I have many others too. Flight via wings, feather wings not bat wings, it's hard to maintain but I can manage. Also, its soft and plushy not like bat wings. My wing wings are tougher that it looks, able to resist bullets of any caliber. It can retract on my body too, so you know, I'm less conspicuous.

I also have pyrokinesis, telekinesis, other types of kinesis, telepathy, energy absorption and energy projectiles, magic, enhanced strength, speed, stamina, immunity, and senses, control over death. I also have this weird ability to conjure swords and daggers out of thin air. So yeah, I'm basically a one-woman army. They are inborn, although magic isn't. There is also my sort-of sidekick, well not a sidekick but more of a friend, Mother Nature. Yep, you heard it right. I'm the vessel of the personification of Earth itself.

You must be wondering now, how did this happen. Well let's proceed to the flashback, shall we?

—————————

—————————

"I'm scared mother.", I said to my mother. We are being attacked by the folk. They've seen me flying, they've seen me outside. From what I've heard, all those who are seen or heard to possess inhuman behavior or characteristics are killed. Staked and burned much like those who study the mystic arts. "Don't worry my child, you are safe here.", she said caressing my hair, comforting me.