Chapter 43 - The Witch, The Birthday, and The Wedding

Sooooorrrryyyyy for not updating for a while people. I got sidetracked by drawing.

Infinity War is basically scrapped.

Last chapter: 

"Oooh, damn. You beauties took some serious beating.", I tried to move them but they hurt. Still sore I guess. I came down to the lobby were everybody is waiting.

"Ready to go home people?" 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

At last, every gladiator is sent to their homes now, except for Korg and Miek

At last, every gladiator is sent to their homes now, except for Korg and Miek. "Korg? You going back to Ria?", I asked the Kronan as he didn't step on his portal. "Yeah, no. No. I think we're good. I'm good here mate. Me and Miek.", he says. Yeah, not gonna happen. "How about you join us? Try some of Terra, you know, Spice things up a little bit, yeah?", I suggested to the two. "By the way, where is Miek from?", I asked him. "Oh. Miek is from here.", he says casually. "All right. Get in the quinjet. We're going to home and the two of you will be part of S.W.O.R.D.", I say planning to meet them up with Maria.

"Okay, that you'll do but what is S.W.O.R.D.? And how come we only heard of it now?", it was Clint who asked. "Oh that, Agent Barton, Agent Romanoff is some kind of subsidiary of SHIELD but it deals with space. It's founded by my wife's best friend. You might have heard of Maria Rambeau?", I said as we board the modified quinjet.

"Not much.", he says as Brun started the quinjet. "Do we need to go to a stop between our jump points?", Brun asks. "Oh dear, you must be forgetting your queen is the Space stone.", I say looking at Tessa. She mouths me a 'I hate you' and rolled her eyes. "No, Brunnhilde. I'll create portal for a shortcut.", she says opening a wormhole a kilometer away from the craft. "Alright, my Queen.", Brunn says albeit the last words are barely in the hearing range. Not a moment later were in Asgard.

"Welcome to Asgard. Welcome back Brunnhilde.", I greeted Miek and Korg. "I never thought I'd be back here.", she says with a bit of mixed emotions. "Don't worry, they aren't either.", I joked and she rolled her eyes to me. "Land on the courtyard.", I say to her. I was surprised to see that Stephen is waiting for us there. "Strange? What brings you to Asgard- Holy shit. Why is that book here?!", It was at that moment that I saw him holding Darkhold. "Have Frigga seen you? Or are you waiting for us?", I asked him.

"I just arrived, so at the moment, no.", he answered. "I found something about Wanda's powers.", he says. It also weird but I feel strange whenever Wanda uses her powers. "Come on let's meet with Frigga.", I say heading to Frigga.

", I say heading to Frigga