Chapter 2 - Inhuman (I)

3
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
GO!

------------------

I bathe, I went down the family dining room, well since they are adopting me, I think I am allowed to call them that. "Come girl, sit down. We prepared a decent meal. You can sit between Edward.", The father said to me. I obliged smelling the glorious smell. Oh my, it's very appetizing!! I haven't eaten in weeks! Oh boy, what a joy! I quickly sat beside the boy, which is about my age...I think. "Hey! I'm Edward! Can I be your friend?! ", He said to me enthusiastically. Before I get to answer, to mother the mother said something I became overjoyed. "That won't be necessary Ed, she will be your sister.", She said confirming my thoughts. Yes! I just hope I don't destroy this family. We prayed together and then started to eat. "So kid, what's your name?", The man.... I mean my father asked.

"I'm Andromeda.", I said.

"What a beautiful name for beautiful girl my dear!", mother said.

"I...uh...thank you?", I said blushing.

"What's your powers? I have super strength and I can control fire!", My brother said. "Edward! Don't be rude!", Mother scolded. Seems like my brother is enthusiastic about this. I mean who wouldn't be? You have control over an element of nature plus enhanced strength. " Oh, it's okay. I know you want to know to.", I said. "So, um....it's very complicated. I have one too many.", I said shyly.

"Well tell us what you want to. As long as you're comfortable with it.", Mother said. I beamed at her excitedly as I like to flaunt my power to everyone.

"Okay so, first I have wings.", I said. They were surprised at this. Brother however was very much jumping around.

"Oh wow, really! I want to see! Please?! Can I see it please, please please?!", He said.

"Edward! What did I just tell you?!", Mother, again scolded. "Sorry mother.", Edward apologized.

"Please, it okay, I also wanted to show you.", I countered making Ed light up with joy. I went to the kitchen and got the knife. I undressed and cut it from the back of shoulder down to my waist. I then dressed again and went back.

"What did you do there kid?", The father asked curiously. "I sort of cut the back of my dressed so I am not undressed when I show my wings.", I answered showing them my back. I then proceeded to unravel my wings. They aren't that big....now. They grow with me. At least now they are double my height. They're capable of lifting me and a person at least double my weight.

"Oh wow! That's...something. It's beautiful, it's like glowing gold, is that normal dear?", Mother asked me.

"Yes, they are mother.", I answered. I don't know why it casts a golden shine. They are very white, by the looks of it.

"Are there others, you know, you want to show?", Father asked again. To which I obliged to show. I really want to show off my powers. I am proud of them. I showed what I have, like telekinesis which mother has and is willing to further enhance me with it, super strength of course, hexes and has relations with my telekinesis, powers in relation to nature including water, earth, fire, and air and all related things with it. There are many more actually but I'm too tired to continue.

"I also have someone. Mother said she's like my other personality.", I say and then hung my head. I don't want to see their reactions. "Does she have a name?", Mother asked me. "Yes. Her name is Mother Nature, or so she says.", I lifted my head up to meet their eyes. They seemed shock at this but smiled. "Oh dear, you are one powerful little lass.", she said. "Can we meet her?", Mother asked. "Yes, but I'm not comfortable doing it.", I say rubbing the back of my neck. "If you're not comfortable, then we won't push you to do it. You're still quite weak too.", father said and I smiled.