Chapter 11 - The Howling Commandos

"The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic

"The fifth one was here in Poland, right near the Baltic. And the sixth one was... about here, 30, 40 miles west of the Maginot Line.", I put down flag markers on the map before me. It was hard to remember, I didn't look at it clearly because I heard Bucky. "I just got a quick look.", I say to Peggy. "Well, nobody's perfect.", she says before we turn to another map. "These are the weapon factories we know about. Sergeant Barnes said that Hydra shipped all the parts to another facility that isn't on this map.", I say when Andromeda came in.

"That's correct. There are some other on Nazi occupied states that is hidden underground. I shipped those parts myself. And it's called the Valkyrie.", she says and everybody salutes her. She must be high ranking. "As you were.", she says. "I forgot to mention Rogers, I'm the Brigadier General of this SSR division.", she says. "Agent Carter, coordinate with M.I.6. I want every Allied eyeball looking for that main Hydra base.", Col. Philips ordered. "It's in the Swiss Alps, 4km away from Matterhorn.", she says. "What about us?", Peggy asks.

"We are gonna set a fire under Johann Schmidt's ass. What do you say, Rogers? It's your map, you think you can wipe Hydra off of it?", Andromeda asks me. "Yes, mam. I'll need a team.", I responded. "Good. Let's go meet them. I'm pretty sure I'm part in that.", she says.

", she says

"Good. Let's go meet them. I'm pretty sure I'm part in that.", I say. "I forgot you can read minds.", he says embarrassed. "Don't worry about it. I know you picked because I was HYDRA. Now come on, let's meet the team.", I say. "I think they know where they are. They asked me if I could join them, I said I will but maybe later. They want a beer, I think.", I say. "Okay I'll wait for you outside.", he says. Such a modest kid. "I'll go change.", I say and exited into my tent.

"So, where are you at?", someone said behind me. My hands balled into a fist and erupted into flames. "WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!! PLEASE DON'T KILL YOUR BROTHER!!", Ed pleaded. I turned at him angry. If he didn't speak up his name, I could've blasted his ass off. "What the hell Edward!! I could've killed you!!", I shouted at him. "Sorry, I'm just curious you seem to be in a hurry. Where you going?", he asks me. Always so curious. "Get out first. I'm changing.", I say. I hear him getting out of my tent. He knows what will happen if he doesn't. I changed to my mercenary attire, just without my guns and everything, Stark asked if he could see it himself.