Chapter 47 - The Sacrifice

This might be the longest chapter so sit tight.

Previously on Enhanced:

"Megin! What's happening?!"

"My gem. I-I-I-Its being t-t-t-touched. Taken."

"Mom. We need to do something drastic. If we want the universe to survive then we must destroy our gems."

"We need to extract Vision's, but we lack the materials, the tech here. We need to go to Wakanda."

"The only thing I can do is to promise that after all these I will give the things you've lost back."

"Say your last goodbyes to each other."

"I tried seeing to the future. We had 14,000, 605 chances."

How many have we won?"

"One."

"It's like you said, we're in the endgame now."

"Whatever will happen, please know that it is needed for us to win, even if it spells death."

"Even if you're the Stonekeeper, under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here."

"Do you think I don't understand? I wasn't crowned the Goddess of the Universe if not? No. It's you who doesn't understand, that Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his but you saw what they did, what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

"Something's entered the atmosphere."

"Ether! What's wrong?!"

"My stone. H-h-he already got it. ARGH!"

"I-I-I-I-I-I don't...I don't want to go."

"I don't want you to. Stay with me okay."

"I love you, my wife."

"I love you too, my wife."

"I'm sorry."

"Thanos will have that stone."

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

"This will be the end of Wakanda."

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history."

"WAKANDA FOREVER!!"

+++++++++++++++++++