Chapter 33 - Reunion

I was woken up by my daughters saying that we have landed

I was woken up by my daughters saying that we have landed. I stretched my limbs and tried to stand up but immediately fell down. "Woah. Fighting with the Hulk really put a strain to us.", I say as my daughter's support me. "Who was that?", Aya asked. "That was my other persona, Mother Nature. She and I fought last hundred years ago. This is the first time in a hundred years that we ever fought again.", I say while unfurling my wings. It's a little walk to Barton's house and the sun is rising.

"What is this place?", I heard Thor asks. "Let's hope.", I say as Clint opens the door and we enter. "Honey, I'm home.", he announces and Laura walks out of the kitchen. I smiled when I saw her because the last time, I saw her was when she was pregnant with Lila. "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead.", he says and they share a kiss.

"This is an agent of some kind.", Tony whispers to Thor making me snort. The pair turns to us as Clint introduces her. "Gentleman, this is Laura.", he says and the others, including my daughters, waved awkwardly. "I know some your names.", Laura says. I stepped in and hugged her. "It's been a long time since I last saw you, Laura.", I say.

Then we all heard small footsteps. I winked at Laura and I disappeared into the shadows. "Ooh, incoming.", I heard Clint say as Lila and Cooper run towards him. He carries Lila and ruffles Cooper's hair as the two kiddos hug him. "These are...smaller agents.", Tony comments clearly not believing Clint has a family. Tessa elbows him hard causing the man to yelp.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?", Lila asks and Nat perks up from her seat. "Why don't you hug her and find out?", she says rather excitedly and hugs the kid. "How about auntie Meda?", the girl asks. I picked her up from below which caused her to shriek but laugh after seeing that it is me.

"I'm here too Lila!", I say booping her nose. "Sorry for barging in on you.", Steve, being the ever-polite human, says. "Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed.", Tony says sarcastically a bit true, but still. "Everything has its reasons, Tony. Not everyone has suits of armor, a supersoldier, or a God you know.", I say. "Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low.", Clint says and I set Lila to the ground.

I saw Thor exit followed by Cap and Loki so, I also followed them. I exited the house just in time to see Thor fly away. "Where is Thor going?", I asked the two. "He didn't say.", Steve said sounding a little frustrated and...pissed? "He is probably going to the Water of Sights. It's a body of water where Norns reside. Each one of the Nine Realms have a reflection of the Water of Sight.", Loki explained. We both nodded and head back again inside.

Hey Nature? Are you good?

Yes. A little sore, but nothing that we can handle. What would you need me of?