TommyInnit?

The next three days were so much fun. My fans loved me being in the SMP, and I loved being in it as much. I was downstairs eating dinner when Clay hops into the kitchen with a soft smile. "Hey (Y/N), I have a question," Clay starts, and I raise my eyebrows at him as I take a sip of dr. pepper. "So...I was wondering how would you feel if I added someone around your age to the SMP?" I almost choke on my drink as I quickly swallowed to reply. "Yes! Yes! I would love that! Who do you want to invite?" I ask with a curious smile. "Well, there's this YouTuber Tommyinnit who's interested in joining." Clay grins. I gasp and cover my mouth. "Tommyinnit? As in the blonde British kid?" I ask. A small smile spreads across my lips as Clay nods his head yes. I jump around excitedly. "Yes! Please! I love his videos!" I exclaim. Clay chuckles and places a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. "Hey, hey, don't get too excited." I calm down at the touch of my brother's hand, and I giggle awkwardly. "Sorry..." I mutter, a little embarrassed. Clay laughs and rolls his eyes. "Hop onto the SMP when you're done eating; I'm going to invite him when he gets out of class." I nod with a big smile and try to finish dinner as fast as I could. I was so excited to meet Tommy.

After eating, I set up Minecraft and entered the SMP, and started cleaning up, making sure everything looked nice. Suddenly, I see that Tommyinnit has joined, and I excitedly ran to Dreams house and crouched. "(Y/N), you're not going to simp over Tommy this whole time, are you?" Dream says. I could hear his annoying smirk, and I roll my eyes. Thank god he isn't streaming this. That would be so embarrassing if he said that in front of his fans. Suddenly the door opens, and Tommyinnit steps in. Dream throws him a fishing rod. "A fishing rod? Just a fishing rod? What is he going to do with that?" I ask, and Dream laughs. "I don't know, fish with it?" I glare at my screen and hits Dream. Suddenly Tommy hits me with the fishing rod and pulls me to him. 'Hey!' I type in the chat and hit him. "I think he's trying to flirt." Dream says, throwing wood at him. George sets down a crafting table and types, 'Stand here.' "George, what are you going to do?" I ask, laughing a little, and he shushes me. "Just watch." He mutters. "You saw what Sapnap did to me the last stream, right?" He asks with a smile in his voice. I gasp, and I hit him. "No way!" I exclaim. He laughs real hard when Tommy finally stands on the crafting table. 'LOL' 'I can't believe you did that' George types. 'Do your job, (Y/N).' I gasp and hit George multiple times with my diamond sword while saying in between each hit. "I. Am. A. Miner. You. pervert!" I exclaim. 'What do you mean, (Y/N) do your job?' Tommy writes, and I cover my face blushing real hard. Dream laughs and sends him the link to the video in the chat, and Tommy is still for a couple of seconds, presumably watching the video. Suddenly Tommy comes back and gets an ax out of a chest and hits Geroge three times, and kills him, thanks to the damage I started. 'Lmao, good one Tommy' I write in the chat, and he replies with, 'pog.' After killing Geroge a second time, Dream shoots Tommy and kills him. When Tommy respawns, Dream aims his arrow and him and types, 'follow me' "Ok, come on, Clay, don't hurt him." I laugh. "He killed Geroge twice right in front of you; he needs to pay." Dream says, following Tommy out of the doors. "Are you going to put him on trial?" I ask, following the two. "Yes, for the murder of Geroge, he must pay." I laugh and nod and continue to follow them until we get into the jail. 'Good luck.' I type. It's cute how Tommy is just experimenting with everything and hitting all of the levers. He has no idea what is coming to him. I watch him hit the last lever and look into the lava and then proceed to run out of the jail. "What? Get him!" Dream yells and chases him down. After chasing for a little bit, Dream shoots him and kills him. Once he respawns, he does the same thing over again and types, 'Jail.' and Tommy replies with, 'NO.' After another chase, Dream finally gets him back into jail. 'Enter the jail.' Dream types and pulls the lever to open the bars. George then hits him to make sure he goes in. "Nice." I giggle and crouch behind George. The two boys then go in front of the bars and aim their bow and arrows at him. "Oooo, strong men." I giggle as I continue to crouch behind them. 'Oh no' 'what to do' 'Look, it is Sapnap he is behind you' Tommy types trying to divert their attention. My dumbass looks around for him. "What? He's not in here?" I ask, and Dream laughs. 'You are on trial' 'for the murder of George' Dream types. 'What say u in ur defense' George adds on. 'I have never murdered anyone, especially women.' Tommy replies, and it was hard to hold in my loud laugh. 'Give me food,' Tommy adds, which makes me laugh harder. Tommy turns around and starts hitting the chains and everything in the room. 'Leave the chains alone' 'Bitch boy' 'place bed' 'bitch boy' 'sleep' 'or what Green Man Bitch' I lost it at that. I had to mute myself because I was literally dying. "(Y/N), are you ok?" Clay asks, laughing himself. I unmute while wiping the tears from my eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine." I sniff. 'I am going to escape' Tommy types as soon as Dream breaks the bars. Tommy takes this opportunity to run and escape, but Dream shoots him and kills him. "That's it." Dream says and types, 'Tommy, you are banished' "Awe...Really Clay? It was just now getting fun." I muttered and crossed my arms. "I tried to give him a fair trial. Now he's banished." Dream responds and proceeds to kick him out of the dream team land and kills him. Tommy keeps on coming back, though, and this makes Clay mad. "I'm going to ban this asshole if he doesn't go the fuck to sleep." Clay says through gritted teeth. After going back and forth for a while, Tommy finally goes to sleep. "Finally." Dream groans. But then Tommy breaks the bed, and they have to do it all over again. "He is so annoying. What the hell!" He yells. Tommy is in the middle of typing something, and then Dream bans him. "Awe, Clay...You didn't even give him a chance." I sigh. "I'll unban him tomorrow." Dream mumbles. "Awe, please..." I beg, and Dream finally unbans him. "Fine, but only because I love you." He growls. 

Dream's Sister (TommyinnitXreader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara