Going to the Arcade !

It was noon and we were all sitting around the house. Wilbur hops up and looks to the three of us, who were playing eachother in mario cart. "Do you want to go to an arcade?" he asks. I drop my controllers and hop up too. "Heck yeah! When?" I ask. Wilbur smiles. "We can go now, before we have to pick up Fundy and Niki, you down?" He asks again looking at the boys, Tommy just beat Tubbo so he was ecstatic. "Of course, I can get my vlog gun!" He yells. "Yes the vlog gun!" Tubbo chimes in excitedly. "Can we go too?" Philza asks gesturing to him and Kristine. "uh...Yeah, sure, it'll be easier to take care of these idiots." Wilbur says gesturing to us. Philza laughs and nods in agreement, we were a bit of trouble. "What about us?" George asks gesturing to him and Clay. "I don't know, have fun I guess. Get an uber, go on a date." George's mouth falls open and both Clay and I wheeze. "Yeah Geroge, we'll have the house alone. Just the two of us. Together." George pushes Clay away and attempts to get AS FAR away from him as possible. "Well, don't blow the house up! We'll be gone!" Wilbur says and we all pile in his car. Phil and Lristine take their car though. "Why does Tommy get to ride in front, I'm older than him!"tubbo wines and Tommy throws a glare back at his best friend. "Because Wilbur is my brother and he loves me more." Wilbur doesn't even look at Tommy. "Tommy go into the back." He says quickly. "Wait what? No fair, I was here fist!" Wilbur gives Tommy a look and Tommy throws his hands up in the air. "Ok ok!" he says opening the door and hopping into the back. "Does that mean I can ride in front?" Wilbur replies by putin his car into drive and heading off to the Arcade. 

The arcade was loud with a lot of colors and Tommy was so into it. "I'm going to spend all of my money." He says looking into the phone I was holding. "What's up vlog, today I am getting my vlog gun with my best friends, an old man, and my girlfriend. Girlfriend, wave hi." I reach my hand around the phone and wave and then place my hand on Tommy's head and give him a nuggie. "Oh no," he laughs, pushing my hand away, his fingers lightly lingering with mine. "The American is attacking me! Help!" He exclaims and does his loud laugh before running to the front desk to get the coins to play the games. We all got a decent amount of coins and ran to play our separate games. I stopped in front of a pug claw machine and looked at Tommy with puppy dog eyes, and he shrugs without saying anything and places coins inside the machine to try to win me a pug...but of course he failed, so he called Will over. "Will! Help!" he cries and Wilbur laughs walking his long ass legs over to the claw machine. "Can you win me a pug so I can give it to (Y/N)?" He asks and Wilbur shrugs and places his coins into the machine. Tom takes out his phone and points it at Wilbur, making sure to get me out of the shot. "Wil, I'm vlogging right now. I'm vlogging." he says, recording wilburs concentration. "You're vlogging?" he asks, still paying attention to the pug that he was about to pick up. "I'm vlogging!'' Tommy says and Wilbur drops the pug he was trying to pick up. "Ah, I thought I could get the neck." Wilbur says disappointed and places his huge hand on my shoulder. "Hey Wil, you're kind of shit." Tommy jokes and Wilbur gives him a glare that makes Tommy laugh and turn off his phone. Soon Tubbo comes running up with a small rubber duck. "(Y/N)! I got this for you!" He exclaims with a huge smile and excitedly holds out the duck. "What?" I ask with a small laugh. "Yeah! I won it out of that claw machine over there," He points to the small duck claw machine that was just around the corner. "Here, it's yours!" He says holding the duck out and I happily take it with a huge smile. "Thank you! I will love it forever." I say with a huge smile and place it into my bag. Next thing we did was play a speed of light game, in which Phil happily recorded some clips of Tommy and Wilbur, and then Tommy and Tubbo...Tommy lost both times of course, but it's alright, he only had one thing on his mind and that was his vlog gun.

Finally it was time for us to redeem our tickets. I didn't have much, and Tommy pretty much stole most of Wilbur's tickets. Tubbo was mostly interested in the claw games and air hockey, so he didn't have much either. The machine ate our tickets and we went up to the front counter. "I could get the top prize!" Tommy says excitedly. "Yeah, you can get your vlog gun." Wilbur says with a smile. "I could get my vlog gun!" Tommy exclaims. "We can get a yo-yo." Wilbur says looking at the prizes. "We could get a yo-yo to impress the ladies. That would impress you right (Y/N)?" He asks looking up at me and I give him a laughs and roll my eyes. "You are so stupid." I mutter and he gasps and places his hand on his chest. "Me? Stupid? Pppppp!" he exclaims, which is followed by a laugh from all of us. We get to the front of the line and Tommy hands the lady his ticket. "Can I have a gun and a yo-yo?" He asks and the lady turns around to get Tommy his prizes. "Tommy, you'll have some more after that, what else would you like to get?" I ask looking at all the smaller prizes. There were some pretty cute ones that I wanted. Tommy also looks, ignoring his vlog gun. "Can I also get one of thoes rubber rings, the (F/C) one please." He says pointing at the rings. I look up at Tommy quickly with wide eyes, and he looks back down at me, clearly smiling under his mask. "Here you go, will that be all for you? You still have some left?" The lady asks, placing the ring with the other prizes. "Give it to the pretty girl right here." He said placing his hand on my shoulder and I was so happy that the mask was hiding the gigantic blush I had on my cheeks because I would have been so embarrassed if anyone could see. "Awe, look at her ears, she's blushing so hard." Wilbur laughs, grabbing Tommy's prizes. God damn it. I throw Wilbur a glare and turn back to the lady and give her my ticket. I name off the prizes I would like and we all make our way out to the car. "Oh yeah, I got you this." Tommy says, pulling his mask off and holding out the ring. Philza was recording Tommy and recording at least my hands. "You're so stupid." I giggled and held out my hand for him to place this ring on my finger...it didn't fit...but it fit my pinkie so that was a win! "I love it." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and give him a big hug. "Alright kids, hop into philza's car and head back to the house. I'm going to go pick up Niki and Fundy." Wilbur says walking to his front door. "Ok!" The three of us exclaim and happily hop into the back of Philza's car. Today was fun. I'm so excited to see what happens when we come back and Wilbur gets back with Niki and Fundy!