The declaration of war

"How dare they request independence from us? Do they know who they're dealing with?" Dream asks angrily after slamming the L'manburg Independence book down. "Why don't we just give it to them? Haven't we done enough?" (Y/N) asks, crossing her arms and glaring into her brother's eyes. Dream glares back darkly. "I don't even know why I allow you to listen in on these. You are a traitor." He growls and looks at Sapnap and Sapnap nods knowing what to do. He walks over to (Y/N) and grabs her shoulder softly. "Come on, let go to your room." He mutters. (Y/N) glares darker at Dream. "You're evil." She mutters with venom in her voice and allows Sapnap to take her out of the room. As they enter (Y/N)'s room (Y/N) forcefully removes herself from Sapnaps hand on her shoulder. "Why are you doing this Sap? You hate Dream as much as everyone else. You tried to kill him with us! Why are you on his side?" (Y/N) asks, looking up into the taller boy's eyes. He sighs and looks down at the ground. "I realised that in the end, Dream is stronger. Wilbur may have power, but he doesn't compare to Dream. Face it (Y/N), we are on the right side of history. We are on the winning team. Please realize that. You are like a little sister to me. I would be broken if anything happened to you." He mutters staring into her soft blue eyes that sparkled with tears. After a couple of seconds (Y/N) sighs and looks at the ground. "I could never betray him Sap. You of all people know how much I care for him." Suddenly Punz walks up behind Sapnap and moves him out of the way. "Change of plans, Dream wants the both of you in the room. We're declaring war." Punz says darkly. (Y/N) looks back up into Sapnap's eyes shocked. Sapnap looks emotionless and numb. "Let's hope we're still on the right side." He mutters and the three go back to Dream. He was leaning over his own book grinning darkly. "Boys, we are going to war!" He exclaims holding up the book proudly. Punz punches the air proudly and Sapnap smiles and leans back a little. "Signing this book will secure your position in the war. You two will fight alongside me, my right and left-hand men." Dream says pushing the book to the boys. Punz signs it quickly with no hesitation, but Sapnap hesitates for a second before Reluctantly signing the book. He hands it to Dream and Dream signs it without hesitation. He signed it slowly like he was loving every second of what he was doing. After he signs he looks over at (Y/N), his dark smile growing more with the silence. "I'm not signing it, Dream. I can't go against L'manburg. I love Tubbo and Tommy like brothers. I could never hurt them like that." (Y/N) mutters backing away from the table. Dream chuckles darkly looking to the sky. "See, I knew you would say that," He mutters and looks back into (Y/N)'s eyes. "(Y/N), I have a proposition for you," Dream mutters standing up straight and looking into (Y/N)'s eyes darkly. "You join us and fight in our war, or you are exiled and counted as an enemy and we will hunt you down and kill you." He chuckles darkly at his sister's face. "You won't have L'manburg to run to, and your old home will be burned to the ground. You will have nowhere to go little sister. So what do you say?" He asks, pushing the book to (Y/N). (Y/N) looks up at Dream with tears almost falling out of her eyes. "Y...You don't mean that..." She says, wiping the tear that escaped. Dream sighs and pulls his crossbow out from under the table and sets it on the table with fluid motions. "Do you want to test that theory?" he asks, raising his eyebrows. (Y/N) grimaces at her brother. Growing up she would never guess that her brother would ever pull something like this. He has always liked winning, but she would never guess that her brother would threaten to hunt her down and kill her. (Y/N) shakes as she looks at the book then up at Dream, then takes a quick glance at Sapnap who made sure to avoid her eyes. "So what are you going to do (Y/N)?" Dream asks, glaring softly at his little sister. Emotionless, (Y/N) picks up the quil and begins to write down her name at the bottom of the page. "We will give them this tomorrow when they read their declaration out loud, if so they choose. For now everyone, I have a plan to take a hostage, and if they still declare independence tomorrow we will kill him." Dream says with a dark smirk that sends shivers down (Y/N)'s spine. "Who are we thinking?" Punz asks, crossing his arms. Dream looks (Y/N) in the eyes. "Tubbo," He smirks, then looks around at everyone else. "He is the weakest and not as close to Wilbur so he will be easy to take." Everyone nods but (Y/N). She stood there frozen staring at her evil brother. "He's close to Tommy though. As soon as we try to take Tubbo, Tommy will fight back. Don't you think you want Eret? He probably has more information..." (Y/N) mutters looking away from Dreams eyes. "Oh, trust me (Y/N), I have a plan. And for Eret, well something tells me he'll make sure Tubbo is in the right place at the right time." Dream laughs darkly and looks around at his army. "Well boys, we have a forest to burn."