Breakfast with him

The sun rose and I felt like I was dying. No one told me jet lag would hit this hard. The only thing keeping me awake was the smell of bacon and eggs being made and the sound of my friends talking in the kitchen. A small smile spreads on my face when I remember that I'm going to spend a whole week with the people that have kept going for the past couple of months. I roll out of bed and sluggishly get ready. I walk out of my room in a T-shirt and grey sweatpants smelling the nice scent of bacon and eggs. I see Wilbur in an apron and a spatula in his hand threatening to hit george again if he continues being stupid. I giggle and sit at the table where I sat last night. "What did he do this time?" I ask, laying my head in the palm of his hand. Wilbur turns to Geroge and smacks his hand. "Saying he can cook better than me, but if we all know anything about his cooking he needs Dream's help with everything, and Dream isn't here so-" He smacks George again. "Stay away from my food." Wilbur says faking anger and Geroge cowers away laughing. Suddenly the door opens and everyone turns their head to the brunette who just walked in carrying two big bags. "Seriously Tommy! Why can't you just carry your own bag?" Tubbo wines dropping the bags by the door. "Like I've told you before Bee Boy, I need my hand free when-" Tommy looks up to see me suddenly there awkwardly watching the exchange between the two boys. "(Y-Y/N)..." Tommy mutters out, staring into my eyes. He clears his throat and looks down awkwardly. He tries to stammer something out, but before he could get a coherent sentence out I ran and tackled him in a gigantic bear hug, almost making Tommy fall to the floor. Tommy chuckles softly and wraps his long lanky arms around me in a tight hug and I could almost feel my heart explode. "Oh my god, this is real..." I mutter, breathing in Tommy's scent. It may have just been Mens Axe spray, a smell that absolutely revolted me because Clay would use it way too much when he was a teenager, but when it came to Tommy the smell was Heaven. This was his smell. The smell I have always wondered about and hoped I could smell one day. That day was today. That day was right now, and I was the happiest I could ever be. So happy I wasn't aware of the time we were just standing there hugging, Tommy's grip never faltering. "Get a room!" George yells and Tommy preamplty pushes me away softly, glaring at the fluffy haired man who just yelled at a 16 year old to "get a room" "What are you a fucking pervert, can't tell love when love is in front of you? We're 16 you freak! What would we do in that room? Huh? You creep!" He says in his natural stream baby rant, and all Geroge could do is laugh his ass off. I smile softly and take Tommy's hand lightly. "Speaking of room, let me show you where our room is. Bell boy, come along." I laugh looking back at Tubbo., who gives me a frown in return Tommy stood there awkwardly looking at my hand. "O-o-our room?" He stutters out, his eyes getting wide and nervous as he also looks back at his wingman Tubbo. Tubbo shrugs and picks up the bags again. "Ooooo Dreaaaam~!" George chuckles seeing the trio head down the hallway into the three's room. "Woah! We get a bunk!" Tubbo yells. Tommy drops my hand and practically pushes me out of the way to get to the top bunk, in which Tubbo screams. "No fair! I have the bags!" and throws the bags down grumply. Tommy laughs from the top bunk, swinging his legs over the edge. "Hah! Losers! I'm the king of this room now, bow down." He chuckles and I roll my eyes smiling up at my boyfriend that is actually in front of me. This whole thing seriously doesn't feel real. "Breakfast is done!" Wilbur called and Tommy literally hops off the top bunk. "Hell yeah, I'm starving!" He exclaims and is the first one out of the room. "How the hell is he so fast?" I ask glaring at the door that he barely got open to make his way to the food. Tubbo shrugs with a small smile on his face. "It's the long legs. It's good to see you (Y/N)." He mutters and opens his arms and I gladly give him a hug. Not surprisingly, his hug is one of the most comforting hugs I have ever received. "Thank you Tubs." I smile and we both make our way into the main room, where everyone was sitting and talking and genuinely looking happy. I smile and head to the kitchen to make my plate, Tommy was almost already done, adding a little too many pieces of bacon onto his plate when Wilbur specifically said only two pieces. I look away acting like I didn't see it. After the three of us make our plates we sit at the table all together, talking about how excited we are and about how cool this whole week is going to be, and how Philza is probably going to go crazy trying to watch all his children, especially Wilbur. Wilbur looked over at us and gave us a glare with his signature smile. "Anyways, today we will be picking up Fundy and Niki, and then the last person to pick up will be Sap, and then after that we have board games! And other fun shit to do around the house. There's also a pool, in which it's actually kind of hot today, so that would be fun!" Wilbur says addressing the adults. "The pool does sound fun, not going to lie." I whisper to the boys and they agree excitedly. "Although, I prefer the ocean, but I love swimming either way." Tubbo smiles shoveling eggs into his mouth. "You are so right Tubbo." I smile, also shoveling eggs into my mouth. Tommy sat there silent, never dropping his soft gaze on me.