Your past

I have a really good few chapters coming up next <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Everything was terrible once my brother moved out. He was too young to move but he wanted to do anything to leave. My parents aren't the best, they tried everything they could to make my childhood good, but I was never happy. My brother leaving made everything worse. I was constantly failing and there was absolutely nothing I could do. I wanted out. So I got into a fight. A big one. It was stupid, and honestly could have been avoided, but this bitch meantiond how my youtube channel would go nowhere, so I punched her. Square in the face. I admit, I regretted it in the moment. When the security guard dragged me away to sit in the principal's office while I waited for my parents all I could think about was how much shit I was in...and boy was I in a lot of shit. When my principal mentioned that I was being suspended I was grounded for the amount of time I was suspended. No phone, no TV...nothing, I was completely alone. I tried running away once...twice...maybe three times. Always made it to my brothers. He would of course do the right thing and return me, but one day I had enough. I asked him why he didn't just let me stay there, and insisted that I was capable enough to live on my own with him. I didn't have school to keep me down, if anything I'd try to get suspended again. So he went and talked to our parents and finally, finally they agreed! They said I could stay with him under one condition that I stayed in school and didn't try to get suspended again...I stuck to one of thoes rules...After I got suspended for once again starting a fight for the second time I was basically stuck in detention for the rest of the year. Everything continued going downhill until my brother started his stupind SMP. That's when I finally started being actually happy. I started going out of my room more, actually talking, and yes, I was allowed to stop going to detention. I was happy. As much as I regret saying this. My brother's stupid minecraft world changed my life, and I don't ever dream of going back to who I used to be.