The beginning of the war

This is up until 28 minutes and 29 seconds of the video, if you're keeping track while reading <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy got to the gate and places his shaking hand on it. This whole time he was holding (Y/N)'s hand softly, not wanting to let go of the girl he once knew to be his. With struggling thoughts telling him to grab her and run, he opens the gate and drops her hand. "Give me my sister." Dream mutters holding up his bow. "Ok, ok, ok. I know the rules. Here, take her." Tommy mutters shoving (Y/N) at Dream. Dream catches her and drops the bow. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Dream asks looking over (Y/N). "no no...I'm ok..." (Y/N) mutters and looks back to where Tommy was standing, but he was already long gone. Dream continued looking at (Y/N). "I'm fine, really." She mutters looking down. "What were you thinking," Dream raised his voice, which snapped (Y/N)'s attention back up at him. "We are in the middle of a war and you got yourself kidnapped. By Tommy of all people. What were you doing?" Dream asks, placing a hand on her shoulder. Tears started welling up in her eyes and she knew she had to tell him the truth, he would have found out sooner or later. "I wanted to run away...I can't fight in this war Dream. I love Tommy...I love tubbo...Hell, I fucking love Fundy. I can't kill them. You're being selfish, Dream. You want the land to yourself, but there's other people living on it. You need to give up." (Y/N) says, looking into dreams masked eyes. "You were going to run away?" Dream asks, ignoring everything else (Y/N) just said. "Yes. I would try to do it again, and again until I succeed. I can't stand it here Dream. This war is driving me crazy." (Y/N) mutters, small tears beading her eyes. "But you just saw what happens when you try to leave us. You get kidnapped, and you get hurt. Do you really think Tommy cares about you? If he did you would be in L'manburg right now, but you aren't. He doesn't care about you and he never has." (Y/N) stares blankly at her brother. Something just snapped. She just realized. Tommy didn't actually love her. "I believe you." She mutters with a crack in her voice. This brought a smile to Dream's cracked lips. "Then join me (Y/N). Don't ever try to run away again." (Y/N) takes a glance at L'manburg. The walls were high and beautiful. The people behind the walls were even more beautiful. That didn't matter anymore though. L'manburg didn't want her. "Ok." She struggles out. Dream's wicked smirk grows wider staring down at his sister. "I knew you would make the right decision."

"Gentlemen," Tommy yells looking up at the Dream team that sat on top of the walls that they've created. There was still no sign of Wilbur. After silence from the group, Tommy tries again. "How are you on this fine evening?" (Y/N) glares down at him. "Stop trying Tommy." She mutters pointing her bow at him, along with the others. "Women am I right?" Tommy chuckles and (Y/N) lets go of the bow, letting the arrow fly right past him. "I could one-shot him right now," Sapnap mutters pointing his flaming arrow at Tommy's head. "Do it," George says with a wicked smirk. "Don't." Dream mutters watching Tommy closely. "Finish him!" George exclaims bouncing a little. Dream growls and places his hand on his friend's shoulder. "What part of follow my lead did you not understand," Dream mutters darkly, looking into Geroge's scared eyes. "You are the only optional member of this team." This made George back down. "Guys, it's Wilbur." (Y/N) mutters, pointing at the man walking in from the back. Tommy was long gone, running to his leader now. Everyone's arrows quickly go from the spot Tommy was standing, to the brunette in a L'manburg uniform. "Team, shoot until they leave the van. Sapnap, make sure the van burns to the ground. If they leave they will be killed." Dream says calmly and the team proceeds to shower the van with arrows. After a while, Wilbur finally starts to leave the van slowly. Dream lifts his hand and the shooting seises quickly. "Gentlemen, how are you?" Wilbur calls. Dream rolls his eyes ready to give the call to shoot again. "We're good." Dream mutters watching the leader closely. "How do you like the view of our nation?" Wilbur asks motioning to the beauty of L'manburg. Dream chuckles and crouches, placing his elbow on his knee and chin in his hand. "I thought this was a trailer park." Dream mutters. Wilbur chuckles and looks straight to Dream with a soft smirk. "Very funny. It seems you've gained an upperhand in peacetime," He mutters motioning to the destruction that the team has caused. "We will meet you in the field, but on our own terms." Dream laughs and stands straight again. "Everyone fall out, move to Tommy's base. Go." Dream mutters and the team rushes off to the so-called "base" of Tommy's. "What's the plan now? Why are we running?" George asks as he climbs the latter. "We are giving them a diversion. They need to think we're scared. They'll come up here and we'll be ready for anything they throw at us. We are way bigger and way stronger than they will ever be." Dream mutters looking around at his teammates. The walkie-talkie clicks and Tommy's calm voice comes out of it, "Dream," He takes a pause. "Where do you want me and my army to go." Dream laughs at this. "His army? That idiot put him in charge? This is better than I could have planned!" Dream exclaims and picks up the walkie-talkie. "Your house."