The landing

I swear that was the longest 10 hours of my life. I honestly don't remember much, the drool on the window will tell you the answer to that. When the plane landed I jolted awake thinking I was going to die. I look up worriedly and see Clay smiling like a little child. "Are you excited to meet your husband?" I ask with a little giggle and Clay rolls his eyes. "I thought he was your husband?" He chuckles as I punch him in the shoulder. "I have a new husband, Goggy is simply a memory." The stewardess announces that we can now take off our seatbelts and Clay and I both put on our sunglasses, as we both already have our masks on (Wear your masks everyone -.-) We both stand in unison and grab our carry on and head off the plane. I could hardly handle my excitement! I couldn't wait to meet the one and only Wilbur Soot!! "(Y/N) please just give me a second I need to piss." Clay mutters and takes a B line to the restroom. I mean, it's his fault he decided to hold it for most of the trip because he's too antisocial to stand up. I take this opportunity to take out my camera. "Hello viewers! I'm in brighton! No, this isn't technically a face reveal, since you can't see my face, hah! I'm meeting Tommy tomorrow! I really don't know how to vlog, so don't expect much. I honestly don't know if I'll even post this, not sure. We'll see how it goes! All I know is we're going to have a blast! Clay is coming out of the restroom, and I'm sure he wants nothing to do with this so I'm going to put you down until I see Wilbur!" I stop the recording and smile at my brother. "What are you doing?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. I shrug with a small smile and the two of us make our way to the pick up area. After about 20 minutes and getting lost once or twice we finally saw him. The tall man with a slight posture issue and a beanie on his head. "Wilbur!" I scream and run at him and basically tackle him. He hugs me back and giggles softly. "Hey there (Y/N), lovely to see your face." He says in his smooth voice. "Let's get out of here. I'm sure somebody yelling Wilbur in the middle of the airport will attract some unwanted attention." Clay says sending a glare my way and I bow my head embarrassed. Once we get our luggage, we sit in Wilburs car. Clay sits in front next to him, while I'm stuck in the back with the luggages. "This is so weird! I feel like you could crash at any minute for driving on the wrong side of the road." Wilbur rolls his eyes, a small smile playing on his lips. "How big is the place we're staying in? Will I be sharing a room with Tommy? Oh! Did Tubbo's dad agree with him staying with us?" I ask getting more and more excited. "Big enough, yes, and yes." My mouth drops and Clay gives Wilbur a look. "Tubbo's coming? Yay!!" I exclaim and dance around the back seat. "She's sharing a room with Tommy?" Clay asks glaring into Wilburs soul. "And Tubbo, they all have separate beds. Tommy and Tubbo are sleeping in a bunk, and (Y/N) will be sleeping in a separate twin sized bed." Wilbur replies keeping his eyes on the road. "Ah, I see." I stop bouncing around suddenly. "That's no fair! I want to sleep in a bunk bed!" I mutter crossing my arms. "Hey, at least you don't have to worry about fighting over top or bottom." I stifle a laugh and cover my mouth quickly. "I mean, I already have to do that with Tommy." Clay gasps and looks back at me quickly and I lost it. "(Y/N) WasTaken! I will throw you back on that plane as fast as I can!" Clay exclaims. "No, no please!" I says in between laughs and dodging Clays had that was trying to playfully hit me.