The first war

This whole chapter is in the game

------>>>>

"Sapnap, this is insane. Do you know what will happen when you try to overthrow my brother? He trusted you! I trusted you!" (Y/N) exclaims, hitting him with her fists. "(Y/N), I came to you because I know you know Dream is an unlawful ruler. Dream is evil, and he will not stop until he dies." Sapnap says seriously. "He can't die, Sap. He'll just continue coming back." (Y/N) says through closed teeth. "Then I will kill him over and over until he ends his reign," Subpoena says, deepening his voice and getting closer to (Y/N). "Are you with me?" He asks, raising his eyebrows and taking (Y/N)s's hands in hers. (Y/N) looks away out the window. She could see her horse take a drink out of the lake and a bee flying by. This brought a smile to her face. This land was not how it used to be. She turns back to Sapnap and takes her hands out of his. "Ok. What's the plan?"

"How do you expect me to help you when you do this to me?" Tommy asks, crossing his arms. The three were in the jail, the safest part of the island, and Sapnap was holding Tommy's netherite armor. "I will give you the chest plate, but you need to promise not to run," Sapnap says, glaring at him. Tommy sighs and looks at (Y/N), who gave him a desperate look. Tommy nods and looks back to Sapnap, and holds out his hand. "Fine. I won't run, just give me the chest plate and tell me what I need to do." Tommy growls. Sapnap grins and hands him the chest plate, and Tommy quickly puts it on, feeling relieved to be safe again. "Listen. We all know this world isn't how it used to be. Ponk and Alyssa are evil, and they burned down my house, and I am sure that Dream has something to do with this." Sapnap says, taking out his sword and looking at it. "So you expect me to sacrifice my safety for your happiness?" Tommy asks, backing up. Sapnap looks up with an almost insane smile. "Yes."

The whole day was full of bloodshed and loss. Dreams team seemed never to die, but Tommy, Tubbo, (Y/N), and Sapnap continued fighting. "You chose the wrong side," Ponk says, chasing after Tommy. "The wrong side? I did nothing, and you attacked me!" Tommy yells, running ahead of Ponk. (Y/N) aims her arrow and successfully shoots Ponk. "You traitor!" Ponk yells, struggling to get up. "I'm so sorry, Pink," (Y/N) says with tears in her eyes, and she shoots again, making sure that Ponk stays down. Seeing that Ponk was down, Tommy stopped running and allowed (Y/N) to meet up with him. "I can't believe...I can't...oh my god." (Y/N) cries and falls into Tommy's arms. "It's ok... It's ok, I promise." Tommy whispers, rubbing her short (H/C) hair. Nothing would have prepared her for this day. Suddenly, it was finally time. It was Dream. He was standing right there. "sister...How could you do this to me?" He asks with pain in his voice. (Y/N) sobs harder, backing into Tommy. "Back up!" Tommy yells, aiming his crossbow at him. "Tommy, I would put that bow down if I were you. You don't want to go to jail, do you? You know what happens when people are found guilty." Dream says darkly. "I will do anything to protect (Y/N)," Tommy growls. This didn't stop Dream, though; he continued getting closer. Suddenly dream gets stabbed in the back. "Do you think you can take us?" Sapnap yells, stabbing Dream over and over again. "Do you think you can take us? He repeats, getting more chaotic with each swing. (Y/N) screams and reaches towards her brother, but it was too late. He already fell to the ground, and his things scattered on the floor as he disappeared. (Y/N) sobs into Tommy's shoulder as Sapnap collects all of Dream's things. "This isn't over," Sapnap says darkly, looking up at Tommy. "He's coming back." He mutters, holding down his hand to the fallen princess. (Y/N) grabs Sapnaps hand weakly, and he helps her stand. "Come on. There is still more to do." He mumbles, and the battle starts all over again.

"Give me my stuff back, Tommy." Dream says weakly. This would be the third time the group has had to fight him, and he had nothing. No armor. No weapons. He was defenseless. "Hold him, Sapnap," Tommy says, raising his sword. Sapnap listens and holds Dream back. (Y/N) wipes her tears as she stands behind Dream. "(Y/N), you know you won't win, right? You know all of this is for nothing." Dream growls, looking into his little sister's eyes. "Do it, Tommy." She mutters, and Tommy brings out his sword and kills him one more time. "Good job Tommy," Sapnap says, giving him a pat on his back. (Y/N) stayed silent, looking at the spot that once laid her older brother. After a couple of minutes of silence, Spanap's phone rings. He picks it up slowly and looks at the caller ID. Dream. "It's Dream," Sapnap says, answering. "Are you done yet?" Dream asks. He had a very smug sound to his voice. "No," Sapnap says darkly. "You know, I really trusted you, Sap. It's too bad that I have to take all of you to court now." Dream replies, and (Y/N) looks to Tommy nervously. "Who says we will listen to you?" Sapnap asks. Dream laughs loud enough to hear through the phone. "You will. Or you will die," he replies, and all of a sudden, the three are surrounded by Ponk, Punz, Alyssa...and Dream. "To jail. Now." He growls. "You green bastard!" Tommy yells and holds out his sword confidently. "You jumped me out of nowhere. You tried to ruin this land. Now you will pay." Dream growls. "Run..." (Y/N) whispers and side-eyes the boys. "Run!" She yells, and Tommy and Sapnap start to run, but before she could follow, Dream grabbed her arm. "You're not going anywhere, sister." He growls. "(Y/N)!" Tommy yells and turns around to run back. "No, Tommy! Go!" (Y/N) yells, looking at Tommy with tears running down her face. "Get them." Dream says bored, and everyone runs after the two boys leaving (Y/N) and Dream alone. "You will regret ever going against me, little sister." Dream growls as he drags his little sister home.

"I have the disks." Dream says darkly into the phone after taking the disks out of Tommy's chest. "No!" Tommy yells through the phone. (Y/N) cries and covers her ears. "If you want them back, return to your house and return my stuff, or I will burn them." Dream says, hanging up. "Let's go.
He mutters, grabbing his sister's arm and dragging her outside. They go and sit on the bench to wait for Tommy and Sapnap, and (Y/N) silently prays that they don't come.

A couple of minutes later, Tommy comes back holding his sword. His Armor is all broken and in tatters, and he looks tired. "(Y/N)." He says, moving closer, but Dream lifts his Crossbow and aims it at Tommy. "Now I have taken the disks, and I have put them in a safe place, and I will be keeping them. But if you kill me, I will burn them." Dream yells, still aiming the bow at his head. "And you will not speak to my sister ever again. You got that?" He asks with a sick smile. "Dream no!" (Y/N) exclaims, but Dream tightens his grip on her arm, making her cry. "Do you get that?" He asks through gritted teeth. Tommy looks to (Y/N) and back to Dream. "Ok. I will not kill you or see your sister ever again." Tommy says. You could hear his heart breaking to pieces as he watched Dream hold her back. "No!" (Y/N) yells, reaching at Tommy, but Dream stabs her, and she falls to the ground holding her stomach. "(Y/N)!" Tommy yells, running to her, but before he could reach her, she disappears. "She will be alright. She's at her house now. But you, on the other hand," Dream says wickedly. "Will not be able to respawn if I kill you."